Wot am da Prettiest gunn?

Jup the Ruger is Marushin, and in my eyes its damn sexy! (im not blind)

Have one myself, quiet as a gnats fart, and the Luger is Tanaka

The only 1911s i like are the standaerd military ones, ones with all the ###### on them makes me wank to chuck :rolleyes:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thnx... budget airsofter, i can find pics, but thanks for the info, its all new to me that stuff :)

Shame it has stick mags :(

I have no problem with stick mags, the gun will fire 56+ shots from one fill of gas. anyway what is the problem with stick mags other than you have to carry gas around

KJ Works do full metal  gas blowback pistols including a Glock for about £60.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com is the only place I know that stocks them :)

image1pi.jpg

£62.99 - Glock 23 also available and a few others :)

Rich::

That glock is nice i wouldn't mind one of those my self

Bluergh!

Ick. Really Ick.

BTW, KJW did do a silenced Mk1...Link, it's the second one down

KJW do a lot of guns that no-one knows about, they REALLY need to get a website up...

Aha, I see. I haven't been on DEN for some time, after their complete inability to quote me got my panties in a bunch, I think I'll try them for me next batch actually; cheers for the reminder fella :)

I seriously have to stick up for the gigants, again, I know I'm alone but it's okay 'coz I'm used to it ;) Not the black one tho, it is actually terrible.

But if you take all the rails off a silver one it's just funny having a colt-clone with a million" barrel, and with the side rails off and a really long tac-light underneath it would look awesome. I need a foot long tac light now don't I ?

:P to all gigant haters, I love mine ! ! rofl

Aha, I see. I haven't been on DEN for some time, after their complete inability to quote me got my panties in a bunch, I think I'll try them for me next batch actually; cheers for the reminder fella :)

I seriously have to stick up for the gigants, again, I know I'm alone but it's okay 'coz I'm used to it ;)  Not the black one tho, it is actually terrible.

But if you take all the rails off a silver one it's just funny having a colt-clone with a million" barrel, and with the side rails off and a really long tac-light underneath it would look awesome. I need a foot long tac light now don't I ?

:P to all gigant haters, I love mine ! ! rofl

I dont hate gigants, its just there not very pratical for skirmish use, i may get one once i have my skirmish kit sorted out and have the other few guns i want

:bestgun:

I dont hate gigants, its just there not very pratical for skirmish use, i may get one once  i have my skirmish kit sorted out and have the other few guns i want 

:bestgun:

Yeah they are not for skirmishing lol

But if you take all the rails bar the lower one, it looks badass, and you can make it look like a spaceship (see mine in the pics thread) if you want to as well :P

I do totally see what you mean, they are really unnecessary :D

Hmm...the gigant...explain its uses for those like me who buy things for usability. please...it has no purpose...but that m93r is gorgeous...

O come on.. prettiest gun = Beretta PX4 Storm or the H&K UCP. Tho probably both too new for an airsoft version...

For Airsoft...probably the usp compact with stainless steel slide...24 Jack Bauer gun...or a WA Infinity. Tho this M92FS is rather nice...

The uses of the gigant?

Pointing it at things and pulling the trigger :P

Usability is not really as much of an issue to me as most people, these are wall hangers, or rather cupboard sitters, but it works better than most of the GBBs I have, it's never jammed or misfired, or blasted gas at me, but then it is a WA.

It only cost me £100, that's pretty usable for a WA

It looks a lot better in these pics:

post-3031-1113385236_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1113385256_thumb.jpg

post-3031-1113385271_thumb.jpg

Edited by evilhippy
  • 8 months later...