New shots of the ICS L85

FarEast

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ill give them one more month before i go and purchase something else... Its been way too long, and they keep showing us pics and vids, though nice, it is not what ive exactly been hoping for. What i would like is a FINAL release date, something set in stone. Or at least a price so i know i can afford it... PLEASE NEXT MONTH SOMETHING!!!! lol -_-

ill give them one more month before i go and purchase something else... Its been way too long, and they keep showing us pics and vids, though nice, it is not what ive exactly been hoping for. What i would like is a FINAL release date, something set in stone. Or at least a price so i know i can afford it... PLEASE NEXT MONTH SOMETHING!!!! lol -_-

Hear that ICS? release date ...or announce an L22a2 conversion kit. I'll be content with either.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, I apologize if this is considered necroposting.

I sent a message to ICS about this recently, and got the usual uninformative reply.

>The L85A2 that you have had in production for so long, Is it to be

>released soon? I fear that a great deal of people are being alienated

>by the decision to not report more frequent updates to the community

>(your website still has Feb. listed as the release date). Some of those

>who were waiting for your product have likely grown impatient and

>moved on to other pursuits.

>Also, I know that you are making an L86 kit to convert from the L85. I

>implore you to create an L22A2 (L85 AFV) kit as well.

Thank you for your e-mail and supporting.

L85 is going to release soon in the first half year of 2008.

Please keep an eye on our website or major forum for the latest information. You will be able to get this product soon.

We appreciate your suggestion of L22A2 kits, currently we don't have the project for this kits. However ICS is always looking for your demand and we will evaluate this product.

Best Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

Archived