Problem with MGS4

MGS4

The aforementioned are for sale.

I was holding the EOTECH replica but buyer not been back in touch so they are now both up for grabs.

EOTECH is unskirmished. G&P is basically new condition owned for 6 months.

No pics readily available, but I am sure you know what they look like. I will however try to get some up soon.

I am asking for £60 posted for each.

Thanks for looking.

• 1 month later...

This is ridiculous. He no longer appears to be answering calls anymore either, I can't see many other options but to get the police involved...

Team 7, could you pm me with any details you have for MGS4, I have been collecting all I can get. I can send a copy to anyone that is currently having a problem with this member.

This is ridiculous. He no longer appears to be answering calls anymore either, I can't see many other options but to get the police involved...

Team 7, could you pm me with any details you have for MGS4, I have been collecting all I can get. I can send a copy to anyone that is currently having a problem with this member.

Dude, the deed has been done!

I wish I got him to SD cash to me instead of paying by paypal as I was quite surprise that he was so prompt in paying the money and in hindsight, I would be if I used someone elses paypal account.

sorry for butting in lads, how old is this guy? if u still think he might be living with parents you might find it beneficaial to pay them a visit, worked for me when i was messed about.

cheers

mark

He's not a kid and he doesn't appear to live with his parents, from what I have found out it would seem he lives with his girlfriend, the same girl who's account he used to steal my money. The police are involved now so I am waiting to hear from them, although it was mentioned earlier they would not be interested, they seemed to think it was a criminal matter rather than a civil one as it would seem he set out to steal money from the start.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived