WGC: 5 New VFC Pre Orders

Puding

Hmm...the SCAR-H is an unusual gun for me. Unlike most guns which I instantly dislike, then warm to...the SCAR-H is one I liked but dislike the more I see it. Its a bloody shapeless thing, looks like a damn toy (haha, funny that...if it wasnt a replica of a real thing). It doesnt to me represent any real alternative to another bloody Armalite.

Now the 105...yumm. This may be the gun that makes me want a Kalashnikov.

I don't like the scar. I did like the first generation (M249 grip) That one was awesome, unfortunately noone makes it in Airsoft.

But the VFC Scar-H makes the CA Scar-H look like poo. :D

Once again great products at over-rated prices. Don't get me wrong, I Love the VFC's products I just wish they were alot less expensive for us lower budget Airsofters.

The VFC is externally way much better than the CA and it's around the same price. So I don't know what is up with your comment.

You have to pay for quality. Let me guess, you jumped in the scene after the china guns came out. :rolleyes:

Before any ACM came out, you had to pay alot to get a nice AEG.

But don't worry I am sure it will be cloned. ;)

I mean for people to recommend them over the pricy inokatsu's is saying something.

Especially when Inokatsu dosent bother with the fine details which you would expect for the price

After i cleaned away the blood i vomited over the screen from the PMC AIMS, dam that 74M sexy, a lot sexier (and named properly) than maruis offering

If VFC lowered their prices by 100 dollars per model i really believe they would take over the airsoft scene.

Most people, at least most people with a brain would save up the extra 150 dollar in price difference between the chinese clone and the VFC and buy the VFC.

If VFC lowered their prices by 100 dollars per model i really believe they would take over the airsoft scene.

Most people, at least most people with a brain would save up the extra 150 dollar in price difference between the chinese clone and the VFC and buy the VFC.

True, I know I would.

Archived