WGC: 5 New VFC Pre Orders

Puding

The VFC is externally way much better than the CA and it's around the same price. So I don't know what is up with your comment.

You have to pay for quality. Let me guess, you jumped in the scene after the china guns came out. :rolleyes:

Before any ACM came out, you had to pay alot to get a nice AEG.

But don't worry I am sure it will be cloned. ;)

As much as I would love to say something smug and regretful, I hesitate and remember/remind myself that most of the people on these boards I'm either twice their age, or atleast 5 years older or more. ;) Then I remind myself again that I've been doing this for nearly 10 years and have seen much of what has come and gone and how things work. As the fellows above this post stated as I was trying to do, If they just lowed their price they would kill. That is all. Not to mention not all clones are bad. :D

As much as I would love to say something smug and regretful, I hesitate and remember/remind myself that most of the people on these boards I'm either twice their age, or atleast 5 years older or more. ;) Then I remind myself again that I've been doing this for nearly 10 years and have seen much of what has come and gone and how things work. As the fellows above this post stated as I was trying to do, If they just lowed their price they would kill. That is all. Not to mention not all clones are bad. :D

Sure not all of them are bad, in fact, most of them are good, well after small adjustments, but that still good value for money.

The point I am making is that you shouldn't whine on a company's product pricing that makes excellent products, when the price of the competition is almost the same but their product is clearly inferior. ;)

Having owned two VFCs (currently own one, more on the way!). Although...like everyone, I wish their prices were lower - they are absolutely worth the cost. By far the best constructed/best feeling amazing guns. Of the 5 above, I will probably end up with 2. Besides, VFC is the basis for most clones, AND who else announces 5 new models at once? (Granted really like 3.5 models...)

VFC has got their sh_t down, and I love it. Keep it up!

I think VFC should release some russian non-AK guns. That way they couldn't be cloned as fast as a gun that is based on an already existing AEG. Therefore, there would be more of a reason for people to buy VFC guns, simply because no-one else produces the model.

PP-19 Bizon, AS Val, AN-94, VSS Vintorez, OTs-02 Kiparis, PKM or PKP Pecheneg - the possibilities are endless!

Sure not all of them are bad, in fact, most of them are good, well after small adjustments, but that still good value for money.

The point I am making is that you shouldn't whine on a company's product pricing that makes excellent products, when the price of the competition is almost the same but their product is clearly inferior. ;)

Oh I totally agree with you, most are good after a few tweeks and adjustments. You'd think they would fix that by now, but NO. Figures. I also own 2 VFC's and must say the construction and quality are OUTSTANDING! Nothing wrong with them at all. The AK's that is and I love the detail and all but All i was saying is that they should, or i mean I wish they would lower the prices a little.

And for the other guns just mentioned, the PP-19 Bizon, AS Val, AN-94, VSS Vintorez, OTs-02 Kiparis, PKM or PKP Pecheneg I wish they or someone else would go ahead and make them aready, So many broken promise...I'm tired of watching everyone with a M series rifle out there on the feild and me being one of the only people with an AK or something there of. :D

One small question about the SCAR replica's:

I've noticed that VFC et all have been releasing versions of the SCAR in black. Do FN have a black version in production (prototypes excluded), or are the airsoft companies just trying to accomodate airsofters who don't like the FDE colouring?

, Cheers.

I honestly have seen 2 black Scars in my time with the military. Not in military USE mind you but being tested/shot when I was out with some personnel/friends that were doing some testing. At least I think they were SCARs, I never asked but I'm 100% positive they looked just like these airsoft SCARs now.

Will the VFC SCAR-H's accept any 7.62 AR mag?(I.e SR25 mags by G&G, G&P, CA etc.) Or are they proriatory?

Considering from what I recall, none of the current generation SR25 are cross compatible with other companies' SR25 guns, I'd imagine VFC did the same thing and made theirs unique too.

I'm tempted by the AKs, but TBH, I have waaaaay too many guns as is. I'm pretty sure the VFC KAC PDW will be my last AEG when it comes out. Well, ok... not quite... VFC KAC PDW, TSI Galil and TSI Tavor. But THAT's it!!!

I've noticed that VFC et all have been releasing versions of the SCAR in black. Do FN have a black version in production (prototypes excluded), or are the airsoft companies just trying to accomodate airsofters who don't like the FDE colouring?

, Cheers.

no, FN has no production of a black SCAR. the black versions of the real SCAR are GEN I SCARs. the cheek rest on the stock and the pistol grip are different, as long as other little tidbits.

and exactly, airsoft companies are just making black for those who dont like FDE or black more than FDE

Considering from what I recall, none of the current generation SR25 are cross compatible with other companies' SR25 guns, I'd imagine VFC did the same thing and made theirs unique too.

I'm tempted by the AKs, but TBH, I have waaaaay too many guns as is. I'm pretty sure the VFC KAC PDW will be my last AEG when it comes out. Well, ok... not quite... VFC KAC PDW, TSI Galil and TSI Tavor. But THAT's it!!!

I dont believe that for a second mr man of a thousand AEG's. :D

Archived