What's your favorite shot ever?

shinigami49

What's the best shot you've ever gotten? Mine involves me and one teammate hiding behind a large rock, with a group of four guys about one hundred feet away, up a hill, and in the trees at ten at night (total darkness). These guys were very happy with their position, and proceeded to taunt us. I look up into the woods, and can see the faint reflection of a light off one of their goggles. This player yelled "Hey, you, behind the rock! You comin' out any time soon?!" I drew my HFC M190 w/compensator from my holster and proceeded to point it at the reflection. I pulled the trigger only once, to which I got a glorious reply of "OW! . . . *fruitcage*!!! My Head!". So there you have it. Straight on the top of the head, from over 100ft, at night, under cover, and on the first shot. Truly Epic.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about MY best shot, but the best one against me was some kid who'd ran out of ammo and only had a cheapy springer.

he was the last guy on thier team and knowing he only had a cheapy springer pistol i rather foolishly and overconfidently moved up

very close to his cover ready to just pop over the top and give him a quick burst.

when i was about 3 foot away, all of a suddden he popped up like lightning at shot me right in the tooth.

hurt but it was funny as hell, just goes to show even a cheap springer pistol can come in use.

for me?

i was keeping a few guys pinned with my L96, and after they'd taken cover, one chappie was observing from (what he thought) a safe position. about 60 yards away, between two trees about 6 inches apart.

he realised it wasnt that safe when a 0.28 smacked him square in the forehead :P

watching his face recoil and wince on 6x mag made it worth all the effort getting my totally stock warrior shooting that well :D

i dont usually go for a headshot, but if thats all thats sticking up.....

in a 3v4 game we already had one of their guys out and 2 of mine were in a very close battle with their last 3. The fullauto wasn't working on my sig 552, so I could only use semi. I crawled out to right flank and picked them off one by one. It's funny when people have such tunnel vision that they don't notice their teammate getting out right net to them.

I managed two kills with one BB with my old tanaka M700.

I was all guillied up and hiding beside a log in a wooded patch and i could see two guys heading in my direction so I aimed for the guy behind and fire.

The pellet stuck him and bounced off hitting the guy in front aswell.

Was rather chuffed and lay there giggling like a school girl.

Unupgraded VSR from about 70 feet. As I shot I saw the bb fly right up because of too much hop, and to the right. I thought I had no chance of hitting the guy, but the wind picked up at the last second and the pellet hit him right in the chin.

Thing is there was nobody else around and this was really deep into their base area, they had seen me, but ignored me thinking I was way out of range. When he got hit I just heard a 'WTF, hit?'.

Qun Wei shell ejecting shotgun. it chronoed between 100-150fps with one BB (50 fps variance!) and to use more that one BB per shell you had to keep the barrel pointed upwards >.<

First shot i ever used this in a game, i shot over a baracade and heard two guys call hit, i was laughing so much someone managed to tag kill me :P.

One day we had some gangstas down renting, some people said they wheren't taking hits, but in a quiet corridor, i hid. one of them walked right past me, and i shot him with one BB in the sholder with my tm 1911 on duster gas. he was pretty confused at where the shot came from, but called the hit and left. he walked right past me again and still didnt see me.

dark woodland last man standing game,

TM m3 shotty, this chap dived behind a pallet for cover thinking he would be safe, i fired and all the rounds magically missed all the wooden slats perfectly and hit him :) no bounce shots or nothing :)

was so funny to be there :)

i was the spotter for a 500fps semi auto barret sniper :)

Counter-sniper with the AUG (stock at the time) - team-mate lays down suppressing fire in the general direction while the shot is lined up - 1 BB, ring in the centre of the scope.

Weapon hits don't count in the game, but the sniper - fearing for the expensive scope, pops his head round to check the lens for damage. 1 more BB, right on the top of his head...

Late spring game, about 10v10 left of the teams. Flanked the enemy and ended up to their rear with my M16. Noticed a guy kneeing in a foxhole and watching to the opposite direction. Well, not unusual until I noticed his half naked white butt which must have shined like 100m away. I got this terrible tempation to give a nice 330fps burst from my M16, I was about 20m away with facepaint, staying low in a bush, practically invisible. I finally decided to give my shot, turned the fire selector onto semi and aimed one shot for his upper back. Hit. Still, makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside every time I think of the reaction if I had chosen the evil and totally wrong way. :P

Pistol Kills with my 226. LJ's old sidearm, Bought from him for not very much (:D). He apparently never got a kill with it, and the first game I took it to, I decided I really wanted to use it, and so did some sneaking.

Three guys at the back of the enemies line were standing on the road, just inside range, swapping fire with my team. I was in the trees next to them, which at this site is as good as in the open, really. I somehow got up to about 10 metres away from these guys, and promptly slotted one of them. One of the remaining two jumped into a nearby ditch and started firing like crazy.... at the rest of my team. The other remaining guy twigged roughly where I was, and started shooting in my general direction. a couple of shots saw him out as well. Figuring I had nothing to lose, I promptly charged right past him, skidded to a halt at the edge of the ditch and put two rounds into the guy taking cover there, who realised where I was when I started running =D

Quite a good way to break in a pistol, methinks =D

I got another two:

I was fully ghilied up, standing next to bushes but not actually near them to cover me, i was pretty much in the open,

saw 6 members of the opposite team lay on the floor. i shot, hit one, the others looked straight at me and never saw me,

i took the rest out and the marshall was rofl cause he saw me 1st time and was just watching it,

Then there is the time i ran around a corner with my 180shot grenade and hand fired it taking out 5/6 people and the marshal was rofl thre too :)

They just make me laugh everytime :)

2 realy stick out

1 was with a APS2 at 500 fps. 150 meter down hill shot into a guy maning a LMG bunkers back. he stood up and looked around. i had to wave. he said all he could see wasa cheaky grin.

2) was just keeping the same guy pinned down with a m3 when he has his hk11 in woodland

oh and useing my old CAW revolver launcher in a night game. 6 165s in under 30 seconds into a bunker taking out 11 guys and nearly knocking 1 guy out who stood up at just the wrong second. (165 bbs with green gas in the head. how many times i said sorry i dont know

Two.

Best ever hit on me was at Fort Amherst, it was a gas game and I had a modified Shell ejecting Maruzen shotgun. It put out 6 bbs at skirmishable power.

The enemy are in a building 30 meters away and about 5 below us, I stick my head out to see if I can spot any and a guy with (I think) a classic Tec-9 takes one shot.

Hits me right in the right lens of my glasses about 5 seconds later.

All I could do was laugh.

My best shot was a corker. I am in a battle with a guy using a beta spetz with a 600 round hicap. I have my trusty AUG 203 with a locap.

We are on either side of a small bush when he hears the distinctive audio signature of my gun going empty.

On one knee I transition my hand onto the grenade trigger and start to do a mag change.

He goes for the easy kill on an unarmed man, comes round the bush grinning like a fool and gets a madbull 204 HP in the groin.

It lifted him off his feet.

I finished my mag change, replaced my grenade and as I went to find more enemy he was still in the foetal position. I patted him on the shoulder and said "sorry buddy".

Best shot ever was in a carpark - we'd hit an impasse, neither team could move forwards as we kept pinning each other down.

Then one cheeky ###### jumps up on top of a dead hatchback and starts doing a little dance, just out of range.

"F**k this for a castle built of cardboard in a heavy rainstorm." Says I with a sigh, dropping my AUG and pulling my chest rig off.

My team-mates give each other questioning stares, wondering why exactly I was dropping all my stuff. Armed only with a holstered HFC M9Comp I stretched and felt the bones click back into place with audible snaps and pops.

"Watch my gun, will you?" I say to the team mate next to me, behind a wreck of a Police Van that comprised our team's forward offensive line.

His reply was still tumbling unintelligibly from his lips when I ducked around the front of the van and sprinted.

The whine and pops of a score of AEGs erupted ahead of me, the first streams of plastic whipping the air around me as I leaned forwards, giving myself more traction and making myself a smaller target. I began to weave, the hail of white miraculously failing to converge in the right place as I dashed onwards towards the 6 seater, and the prize upon it's roof.

He stopped dancing, having noticed the suicidal figure rapidly approaching, still a good 40 meters distant, the air around and below him thick with the buzzing whine of plastic death, yet nary a single shot opposing it. He stared.

Then he began to laugh, his frame shaking as bouts of mirth erupted from his chest, laughing at this pitiful and futile display of misguided bravery.

What they say about time slowing is true. The adrenaline hits you, even as your legs burn and scream on every footfall, knees protesting as I pushed to the left on one step, then back to the right on the next, dodging and weaving as I pounded up the field.

I saw each inbound sphere in perfect clarity as they slowed, almost graceful before it was too late, and I had passed them, the next wave demanding my attention.

My right hand grasped the grip of the pistol, thumb sliding in a smooth, practiced motion to the right and popping the thumb break with a soft snap, my arm already pulling the beautiful chunk of metal free of it's nylon confines, the heavy compensator slicing lazily upwards in a slow arc until the post of the front sight snapped into position between the twin peaks of the rear sight.

The three dots formed that magical, wonderful horizon across the target, and I allowed myself a wintery smile as my trigger finger tightened.

The pistol's action opened majestically, the heavy slide halting it's rearward motion with the unmistakable impact of metal upon metal.

The muzzle rose imperceptibly, the compensator doing it's work as it counteracted the recoil, the bore barely straying from the target. Not that I would need another shot.

The array of emotions the human face can portray is incredible, and the rapidity with which it can change between them is impressive. My target's eyes met my own over the sights of my pistol, and his last laugh died prematurely, fading into nothing as the inane grin sank, a look of horrified comprehension dawning.

The sound of a bb traveling at 400fps hitting cloth is unique, a sound that is not to be missed, but my ears did not hear it.

His face went from horror to agony in not even a second, and he grasped frantically at thin air as he fell backwards off the roof of the wreck, clawing uselessly at the air before he hit the grass with a quiet thump, rolling into a fetal position as the pain in his crotch registered.

The slide closed the breech with a quiet "clink".

Time reverted to normal, and the torrent of plastic finally found me, dozens of impacts pricking sharply at my body and I raised my hands, pistol tightly grasped in the right, defiant to the last.

"Hit."

The word was an exclamation mark on the chaos. The cacophony of gearboxes and gas blowbacks died as soon as it had started.

The only sound was the pained whimpering of my opponent, still on the ground, clutching at his privates.

I walked off the field through the enemy ranks, holding my head high and meeting them eye to eye. As I passed a rotund individual in ACU, he passed comment:

"Are you sure you weren't hit? I probably maybe was firing somewhere that might have been in the perhaps somewhat correctish direction and so I must have hit you."

I stopped, midstride. The air stilled itself instantly.

I turned to face him, looking down to meet his gaze through his goggles and my own.

Then I headbutted the cheeky f**ker and set him on fire. I always take my hits, and I'd already seen him obviously ignoring some of his. The nerve of some people.

almost a poem :P lol

one of my best shots has to be when me and 3 team members were patrolling down a lane with a large hedge on either side when we came under fire, we immediatly retreated to the end of the lane where i instructed two of the team to hold them off, meanwhile me and the remaining teammember preceded to flank them on either side of the hedges, being careful not to alert them to our presence.

i continued untill i could hear the sound of an aeg not more than 20 feet from where i was stood. once i was certain of my victims position i levelled my aug and fired a good 5 round burst, followed swiftly by a *very* pained "hit!", immediatly followed by the chatter of my teamates weapon on the other side of the path, hitting the other two opfor. With a grin on our faces we retreated back to where our teamates were waiting.

At the end of the game, the person who i hit informed me that he took all five shots to the right earlobe in not more than a 2cm grouping...ouch!

Archived