If You Had $3000, What Airsoft Items Would You Get?

NSFolsom

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steven from Empire Airsoft was nice enough to call me and let me know that none of the Systema PTWs are available to consumers right now because priority is being given to law enforcement and military outfits. Any order of a PTW at, as far as Empire Airsoft is concerned, will act as a pre-order. He also said he'd call everyone who's got one pre-ordered a week before they are scheduled to arrive. I was not aware of this and it was great to hear from the man himself to set me straight and be taken care of, especially with an item of this price and quality.

Oh dear............

TM SPAS 12

TM P90 upgraded by timmy at PA to 350 FPS and 30RPS on a lipo battery.

VFC SCAR H in black

magz....................

2 pimped MP5Ks to shoot really ******* fast

Marushin automag

KWA M93R with 50 rd mags

A really nice 2011 gaming pistol

And what ever else I felt like at the time ^_^

Either:

MISC

A laser etcher so I could put my (and my teams') own trades on our weapons.

or

GUNS

Real Sword RS Type 56-1 ($372) then upgraded to 400fps

STAR FN SCAR LB Deluxe Version- ($576) then upgraded to 400fps

Tanaka M24 SWS ($410)

Left over money would go to extra mags and accessories.

Let's start with the guns, shall we? I love that line...

Guns

Rifles

King Arms MRF-RX Combat - $380

KWA M4 - $295

King Arms FAL Folding Carbine - $380

VFC SCAR Light - $420

Real Sword Type 97 - $450

VFC AKS-74N - $420

Tokyo Marui AK-74MN - $465

Pistols

Tokyo Marui Biohazard Desert Eagle .50AE Leon Custom 10 inch Silver Limited Edition - $200

Western Arms Bowling Pin Model - $280

Western Arms SV Infinity Classic 6.0 Hybrid Silver Deluxe - $288

Western Arms Colt Gold Cup Cobra Limited Edition - $264

Mags and Batteries: $750

FSBE Vest and pouches: $300

Other Misc. Gear: $200

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total - $5092... Oh darn... :(

Hmm....China RPG7, load of Glock stuff, RPK and bits to make it into a RPK74 and a digital urban loadout with the Action AUG ras (short/ cqb).

If theres anything left, more general gear...maybe a trip around the UK airsoft sites

Well its wouldn't be a PTW...... I have a couple already :P:P:P:P:P:P:P (yes me = lucky * overpaid c**t)

It'll be a GPMG (TH240) - then use the left over cash for a new reciever without the yankee stampings - a plastic box mag opposed to the cardboard one.

Or

I might just pay off some airsoft debt

or a bloody good Hooker................. hey when I finish it'll be in the air & soft! :o;):P

A CYMA AKM with black furniture and a GP30 with it.

Another CYMA AKM with black furniture and a PDI long outer barrel and some russian optics with a triple rail barrel mount and a bipod attached.

2 sets of AK midcaps

A pullover wool jersey ala' CoD4

A CIRAS vest in multicam (cap, pants as well) and ROCKY boots

An HFC M190 with a ZEKE Dolphin kit (black)

For fun

TM Limited Ed. Desert Eagle Leon custom

Poseidon Ceberus Pistols

Poseidon Ebony and Ivory

Yes, despite having 3k I would still get a clone. :D

You aren't thinking right.

I'd buy a lathe and a milling machine and then I'd go nuts making custom guns.

For £1500..... your be lucky mate! - the milling machines & Lathes at my uncles factory (admittedly used for making tooling & piston dies - ie very very accurate) have a couple more 0's on the end of the £1500

Hobby stuff, axminster or proxxon. Failing that I have a contact with the model railway society near here who can sort me out with older ones.

Or, I could pay some chav maggot to nick your Uncle's ones.

*edit*

Trying to get away with a two tonne lathe in the back seats of a Nova. I'd love to see that.

Hobby stuff, axminster of proxxon. Failing that I have a contact with the model railway society near here who can sort me out with older ones.

Or, I could pay some chav maggot to nick your Uncle's ones.

Trying to get away with a two tonne lathe in the back seats of a Nova. I'd love to see that.

Fair enough.... and some pikeys tried it a few weeks ago - tried ram raiding the shutter door - they went to work to find a Landrover with a 1 foot bonnet and also found a impression in the back of the lathe that was behind the door of a landrover badge..... Still landrover versus small plastic shutter door & 7 ton lathe = win to the lathe!

Ps whoever started this thread I hate you as my CC has enough on it to allow for a GPMG from wgc ........... GRRRRRRRRR New tyres for the motor or a new gun......

Archived