Online UK Retailer of the Year

libra78

• 8 months later...

Online retailer of the year, good joke....

I ordered £30's worth of gear from Airsoft Scotland a week last Thursday, came today..

Ordered from Ebaybanned £35 worth of gear last thursday and it came today!!!

Nothing like being a swift delivery...

:)

Martin

Hi all

If you have problems with the firesupport turnaround of your order we are sorry for the delay.

We have and are very busy and are working very hard to get all the orders processed as soon as possible.

Again I am sorry for the delays.

Regards

Frank

Firesupport

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nearly 3 weeks and no sign of my order.

Ive been in contact and they say they have sent the same order again, but that was 5 days ago and that hasnt even arrived yet.

Retailer of the year my A$$!

• 3 weeks later...
Nearly 3 weeks and no sign of my order.

Ive been in contact and they say they have sent the same order again, but that was 5 days ago and that hasnt even arrived yet.

Retailer of the year my A$$!

We can send them but if the post does not deliver them then it is not our fault.

You may find that it is not what a retailer is like on a day to day basis that they get recognition for but it is how they deal with problems when things go wrong.

I'm sorry you waited so long but we did send your items again rather than wait the required 3 weeks that the post office say you have to wait when items get lost in the post.

As for 3 days, well I'm sorry it says 5 days on our web site so well within our published service.

Most of our customers are happy with our service, when we are busy things go wrong, sorry

Frank

Archived