Cool new digital camo - and this time its BRITISH

Maple-Leaf

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I've sent you a sample by first class post. I don't know why your order never showed up - I can see that you registered with us on the 19th of Feb, near the beginning of our promotion, and we did have some problems around that time persuading our checkout system not to charge people a penny for something that should be free. Maybe you ran into problems during your order and didn't complete? Anyway, please accept my apologies, and let's hope you get this freebie in the next couple of days without any trouble :)

Any update on any tacgear?

Sorry If I've missed something but what's the difference between Pioneer, Pioneer professional etc?

Sorry for the late reply - however, there is no news at present regarding tactical gear - there are developments in the pipeline, however right now the North of England (which does our printing and textile importing) has entirely shut down for two weeks, owing to Easter, so I'm not getting answers for the time being :rolleyes:

Regarding differences, it's more or less like this: Pioneer is the baseline garment we started with. Pioneer Professional adds Ripfast 'velcro' strips/squares for tac insignia, names, etc to shirt and hat, and draw cord ankle closures to the trousers.

Pioneer Plus takes the usefulness of the garment range to another level entirely, adding waterproof elbow, knee and seat linings, and Ghillietex D-rings to the shirt and trousers. The hat gets a stowable drawcord and a looped foliage band.

You can get the whole lot together as Pioneer Professional Plus.

Hope that helps :)

• 2 months later...

I can get a full set of MC at a local milsurp shop for half of what this would cost before post, which is a damn shame.

Ohh well, something to drool over until the USD actually gains some value in relation to the pound (ha, I made a funny!), or I get a job that couldn't be described as "dead-end"

Looks like a great product Dom, best of luck.

• 1 month later...
But MultiCam never looked THIS good! ;-)

screw MultiCam! get MEGANCAMO! hahaha

btw just curious what pattern is the soldier wearing (the bluish,brown DPM) in here

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/an-artery-of-opium-a-vein-of-taliban.htm

• 2 months later...
I got mine a few days ago, and while the pattern is great and works great here in North Carolina woods. Im VERY dissappointed with the craftsmanship of the clothing. the pull tabs on the trouser cargo pockets tore off the first time i tried to use them.

Hey CH, not good! Sorry to hear about this! My manufacturers are usually really careful, and the manageress does QA on outgoing goods herself, so I am unhappily surprised :angry:

Can you send the trousers back to me, and I'll take them back and get them fixed and returned ASAP, plus your postage costs?

Glad the pattern works for you though!

Cheers,

Dom

Sadly i've had quality issues with my pair of trousers aswell. The velcro tabs that close the rear pockets where very poorly attached and the side adjuster tabs just as bad.

On the the whole though they are a great and very comfortable bit of kit, I would however prefer ordinary rear pockets.

Hey CH, not good! Sorry to hear about this! My manufacturers are usually really careful, and the manageress does QA on outgoing goods herself, so I am unhappily surprised :angry:

Can you send the trousers back to me, and I'll take them back and get them fixed and returned ASAP, plus your postage costs?

Glad the pattern works for you though!

Cheers,

Dom

Thanks, PM inbound.

Also, are you guys looking into making pouches? id be interested in quite a few for my upcoming rig

• 1 month later...
Wow..I have been looking at this on StrikeHold and I really want a set of this now. Any idea when it might come back in stock? I think CADPAT might have a contender in the best temperate pattern.

We are considering dropping our UK manufacturer, so are talking with a number of continental companies about getting their kit manufactured in PenCott camo. Negotiations are slow, however, so I'm afraid I can't give a timeline right now.

Archived