Cool new digital camo - and this time its BRITISH

Maple-Leaf

MC is over rated, this is something new. Everyone has MC and it's the NEWEST fad! It will fade just like everythign else does eventually. Not that MC aint good, but give something different a try. Like this. I do say this does look interesting and I for one am looking forward to seeing what it does in the feild. Keep up the news.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to remember, this is in the development and trials stage. Things could alter depending on the results they come up with and any changes they wish to implement. Give it time and see what the first commercial release gives us and then we can judge properly.

As an owner of ACU, I fail to see how it is 10 times better than this new camo undergoing development in the terrain this camo is designed for.

i see we've jumped on the ever-growing band waggon now. i was surprised enough when the russians jumped on the bandwaggon, but given the success of DPM i didnt think we would for a good while.

still, doesnt look quite as pointless as the russian attempt. that looks like it'd blend into OD at long range.

MY EYES!

Great scott thats ugly. Would be interesting to see it tested in the field, but I have this sneaking suspicion that its gonna fail almost everywhere...

Also does the green on that look almost luminous to anyone else?

HM, Not 2 sure about it close up.

I prefer DPM from long range and think it does a better job in woodland, out more in a field the new stuff looks ok-ish.

Still it does look like fleck, CADPAT and ACU had an orgy and made this stuff.

Not a bad try at a new camo, different shapes instead of just diggi or smooth, looks to me like both were used. The green does look a bit light and in autumn u would stick out like mad, but then again i wear dessie sometimes in the year but meh!

Archived