MARPAT Picture Thread

I hope it's ok for me to post my MARPAT loadout here.

It's no impression of USMC. I just like the camo, A lot! :D

Don't mind the chin strap, I noticed it after I was out of my loadout. <_<

oh yeah, don't mind my ugly mug either. :P

1000858aa3.jpg

1000859uv7.jpg

1000860uw2.jpg

1000861vr9.jpg

1000862mo5.jpg

1000863bk5.jpg

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NeoVenom nice set up. where did you get the MARPAT bijan kneepads?

Grim

From Steady Flying Enterprise. Aka J-tech. I was lucky enough to place an order by them last summer.

Almost all the marpat gear coms from them. Everything I have in marpat, I also have in black ( for cqb)

Cost me around 1500 USD shipped. not bad since it's all 1000D cordura, and very well made.

(BTW the stuff HSS gear sells is made by them as well)

If I would have bought the same items from let say HSS, I would've easily been 3k poorer. :D

Like I said, I am not going after a USMC loadout.

that's why my booths are black. I just like the black combination more than the CB combination.

nice pics btw. What kind of chest rig is that?

Like I said, I am not going after a USMC loadout.

that's why my booths are black. I just like the black combination more than the CB combination.

nice pics btw. What kind of chest rig is that?

So Far as I Can Tell: It's a clone of a BHI recon Chest rig in CB with 8 single 5.56 shingle pouches - I also attached a forward-cant black MOLLE holster and a black silencer pouch, as well as a MARPAT dump pouch. I won't say how much it cost me, cos everyone will hate me.

The boots I'm wearing are UMSC issue Bates Oil-and-slip-proof in CB.

I'm not going for a UMSC loadout - I just like MARPAT and use stuff that works - I have huge (size 16 UK) feet and I found that my black boots almost always gave me away when sneaking about, so I went CB instead. Much better now.

forcerecon2.jpg

Nice loadout and proper pistol. But better improve your stance. Have a look on the others handling their gun, for example on the pictures of Black Dog. There are different ways to execute your handgun … maybe have a closer look on that, it will not only improve the look but also your skills in action.

It looks like you have a 1911 MEU pistol old version. Nice one. I'm looking for one, too.

Nice loadout and proper pistol. But better improve your stance. Have a look on the others handling their gun, for example on the pictures of Black Dog. There are different ways to execute your handgun … maybe have a closer look on that, it will not only improve the look but also your skills in action.

It looks like you have a 1911 MEU pistol old version. Nice one. I'm looking for one, too.

Not to worried about proper stance on a 3 second timer camera. ;)