MARPAT Picture Thread

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure i left a reply on here at 6 this morning? Must of been to drunk. Oh well.

Its my cowboy boonie! Ive considered trimming it but i like the cowboy look of it lol. im getting MARPAT helmet covers soon so the boonies wont be used unless i see fit.

Joe: The pouches on the lower back are easily accessible they are smoke grenade pouches so i only really squeeze 1 mag in to them if i really need the mag and ammo. the upper pouch on the left if for my radio. as for the 2 40mm pouches they are just there until i have finished adjusting the vest and i find a better place for them.

Nilz: The vest is only a little loose im still trying to figure out the right adjustments as its a *badgeress* to adjust compared to most other vests.

Grim

Edited by Grim
  • 2 weeks later...
MARPAT ftw.

btw, this is not a staged or posed pic, nor taken to be a comparison shot..

nuff said.

Sorry to get off topic, but its good to see some pics coming out of Springfield. Not too many were posted from Op Dirty Sandbox.

Edited by Gentner91
  • 2 weeks later...
Where can i buy a good Marpat BDU/TRU?

Is the pattern and colours good enough?

http://www.opsgear.com/Tactical-Response-U...-p/atl-1268.htm

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?f...&category0=

if you search hard, you can get a good deal. i got my desert marpat set for 40 shipped.

• 1 month later...