MARPAT Picture Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok all you MARPAT nutcakes-a little question. Anybody have a source for replica USMC desert MARPAT FROG shirts? I' ve only seen replica Multicam and ACU Crye shirts on Ebaybanned.

@ Milla: is that you on ARF.com? I recognize those pics from the MK12 pic thread. What's your MOS? Lastly, thank you for your service.

@ Grim: "Beware of living room machine-gunners!" J/K.

Edited by Hispeed1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the double post, but here's a prelim to the above mentioned kit:

What plate carrier is that?

And I think a sordin or comtac headset would top that off perfectly, but I don't know if that goes with the specific impression you're going for or not. 

Hacklynub got his MOLLE kit finally, glad to see that POS rig go.

and TCB, your crooked helmet makes you look silly :P

Yeah, that's why quality chin straps are important! Mine's held togther with duct tape.

cheetos, thats a Pantac MBSS in CB. Good rig. It can't hold a ton of stuff, but it holds enough and is nice and light.

To tell you the truth, IDK anything about comms as far as impression wise, other then you press a button and talk, and some dood on the other end does the same. I think I need Sordins, but I'm not sure.

Yeah, that's why quality chin straps are important! Mine's held togther with duct tape.

cheetos, thats a Pantac MBSS in CB. Good rig. It can't hold a ton of stuff, but it holds enough and is nice and light.

To tell you the truth, IDK anything about comms as far as impression wise, other then you press a button and talk, and some dood on the other end does the same. I think I need Sordins, but I'm not sure.

There are now replica Peltor COMTAC 2's sold online from Asia or eGhey, they come with a replica PTT. Lower priced alternative to some $500 + headsets.