MARPAT Picture Thread

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No-no Darklite, you guise gotta be IN the water, ala LardSox style. J/K-great pics!

Twasn't deep enough, and we're in Scotland. The water was so cold that even though I was only knee-deep at most, my testicles ended up hiding in my ears.

Looks great. Is that real MARPAT pattern? Looks a bit brighter/more tan than I've seen it before. Maybe just the sun.

Tis Repro MARPAT from Gunner-Airsoft. Someone was there in TRU-SPEC MARPAT and it looked pretty much identical.

• 1 month later...

Had a great day at NCIS on Sunday - lots of players, lots of targets! :D

Fielded my finished HK416 - the new MOSFET I built for her really does the job, 22rps on an 8.4v mini at 328fps exact. Loving it!

3559569935_33a9439e54_o.jpg

3560169807_1208422876_o.jpg

3560175484_0d5a44e0c7_o.jpg

3560354579_662901625d_b.jpg

3560374469_88885a446c_b.jpg

3560383290_1fc37d595a_o.jpg

3560394333_2f4df3787a_b.jpg

3561224554_728bfff526_b.jpg

3561072766_ce694cbb88_b.jpg

good looking kit! if i may make one suggestion: the color of real MARPAT seems to blend a bit better with the enviornment... but it is harder to get. if you can though, try and nab a set.

either way, that is a great looking kit you have there. how do you like that Aimpoint COMP M4?

oh, and... is that duct tape on your left leg?

-Joe

good looking kit! if i may make one suggestion: the color of real MARPAT seems to blend a bit better with the enviornment... but it is harder to get. if you can though, try and nab a set.

either way, that is a great looking kit you have there. how do you like that Aimpoint COMP M4?

oh, and... is that duct tape on your left leg?

-Joe

Yeah, we've tracked down some proper MARPAT for use - the duct tape is because I've grown a little too tall for my repro MARPAT set, and managed to tear a seam in the first game of the day... :D I played a couple more games and then ran back to the safezone for some duct tape repair.

• 1 month later...
Marpats new *bramston pickle* cousin...

Navy Issue NWU

Judging that you only have the cover and the dungaree shirt, I'm assuming (if you're in the navy) that the NWU hasn't arrived on your base yet. It's like that here in PCOLA.

• 3 weeks later...

a few posed pics from gunman at tuddenham this past weekend:

25072009453a.jpg

25072009453.jpg

25072009454.jpg

this is the woodland version of the load out, there is also dessie marpat but i havent worn it in anger yet. ill aslso be looking for some in game pics this week if they managed to take any at gunman.

cheers

millest