H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How the preformance on the SL8? As bad as STAR's rep makes it out to be.

Frankly, the performance is superb. Used it as my primary on Sunday and, aside from my amazing ;) gucci gear ;) ;) ;) it attracted mucho attention not just for it's looks, but for the way I was taking people out at ranges of about 150 feet with a fully-automatic sniper rifle :lol:

Had a couple of people at massive range that no-one else could get to; people loosely stacked up on corners of bushes stretching 30 yards or more, I just advanced down the line of people in cover firing into the huts they were hiding out of sight of and shot the occupants before I was even near the front of the `queue` :D

ROF seems fine with an 8.4v, mini battery lasted long enough and more (at last!!) range is absolutely brilliant (with clever hopping & dropping you could hit people well over 200ft away...) and no jams, just the occasional double feed from the CA/TM HiCap I was using.

I have no idea what it chronos at, maybe about 340 I guess, but thats fine for my regular site so no worries there!!

I'm sorry for asking this, but I really, really don't want to look through all 86 pages to find it...if there's even one in here...

Does anyone have a picture of a TM/CA G36 converted into an XM8? I'd like some good pictures so I'll know what I'm getting into....

Working on multiple projects at once is awesome, and yet, very, very consuming...time and money, that is.

Wow... I caught a reference to the "Foil Tape Method" on another thread. Someone else asked "What is that?" then promptly posted "Never mind, it's been answered in the HK Picture thread."

Soo... I got curious and started at page 1.

yea.. well... PAGE 77!!! JESUS!!!

Anyway... To the guy that posted the pics: Looks good. Did you ever get those close-ups? I'm curious to see how that looks.