H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you'll find it is simply the white metal(depending on make) wearing and forming into solution with the oil. It doesn't come out silvery/grey, as you might think, but black and will seep out naturally with any excess oil.

Alternatively, it could be the remains of emery paper particulates which are usually grey/black in colour and if they have not been washed away will definately stain any oil and won't be good for wear and tear in the gun.

Best thing is to wash any metal parts and rails down with petrol, dry off and re-oil and see what happens.

I bet, however, you will still get the problem stated first but that's what you get with cheap alloys and it will show up a lot more if it is a natural finish.

gallery_312_308_131119.jpg

I don't think I've ever posted a decent picture of this gun.

It's a KSC Mk23 HW Hardkick (got a 2005 blowback engine in it, though) with a Shooter's Design Phase 3 Metal slide and barrel kit and all the upgraded springs.

Great gun, I reckon.

Cheers.

*snip*

It's a KSC Mk23 HW Hardkick (got a 2005 blowback engine in it, though) with a Shooter's Design Phase 3 Metal slide and barrel kit and all the upgraded springs.

*snip*

Spooky, I was just looking at your review of the Tm vs KSC the other night. I was also among my airsoft retailer trawls pricing up a KSC Mk23 with SD phase 3 slide / barrel. I came to the conclusion I would find it hard to go for that or the USP .45 OD frame with metal slide/barrel. Of course these musings were merely hypothetical given my current state of play in the cash flow department :P

An M203 on what?? The MP5 or the UMP? I can't remember either with an M203 on them in the Matrix movies. I'm sure the twins in the second one had only a red dot on the UMP they were waving around from the sun roof of their Escalade EXT, if thats what you mean.

Care to elaborate, canizzle?

Edited by Octopus