H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems he did a pretty good job though it is a bit fussy detail wise for my personal tastes. Shame it appears that the orange on the supressor wasn't taken off before painting, looks like its chipped around the edge already ?

* way too many looks in one post :lol:

Edited by Shard

What would you think of a Tokyo Marui M4 S-System with the Guarder HK metal receiver?

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-AR33H_srch_416

It wouldn't be a perfect replica, the sights and RIS are off, but does the TM as a base offer enough pluses to outweigh that?

I fear ordering a VFC 416 from overseas because they could destroy the trademarks.

Hey how do you take off the front sights of the KWA USP? Also How do you take out that one piece I dont know the name but it is a horizontal black plastic piece on the right side. Thanks

God damn, all you do is ask questions in picture threads!

ANYWAY, you cannot take off the "horizontal black plastic piece on the right side", it is a part of the slide itself. And, the front sight usually isn't able to be taken off, and therefore many replacment slides come with front sights already attached.

GRR! Tac light still not here!