H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going to step on someones toes by posting another hk416 but hey, join #icare ;p

Just got an Insight M3, almost finished now. Just waiting on a VLTOR butpad.

Slightly based on a Noveske  N4 Diplomat.

DSC01741.JPG

DSC01754.JPG

That was the first time in about 8 months i've said "super fun sexy time" and i wasn't talking about a pillow fight at the playboy mansion (and i say that an awful lot). Seriously nice gun.

OK well its G3SG1 based with a CA metal reciever and CA metal cocking tube. It has the MSG90 front set and MSG90 stock. The scope is the Guarder scope set on teh HK claw mount. The rear sight was removed, filed, and filled. The body was also filled where the slither stock would go to closer resemble the real MSG90. The outer barrel was widened at the tip and the front handguard was sprayed with a rubber coat. Also the trigger group was changed to S/E (auto was removed). New PSG1 handguard and PSG1 bipod coming soon.

Yeah teh battery was because he had to borrow a crane stock battery and had no battery for his peq. So we had to do what we had to do. It now has a crane stock of its own LOL but good eye.

And why would u want a PSG1 over something as unique in airsoft as a MSG90 LOL

IS that you in that sig of yours? If so  shame on you, and know that some very angry people will make you swallow flaming coals until you bowels explode.

Oh that MSG90 is pretty slick but I prefer the awesome PSG-1.

What, me? If so, the pic, the blog or the quote?

If not, who else has any kind of sig in the last 6 posts??

OK i got my PSG1 foregrip and PSG1 bipod on. Wasnt very fun to fit but i got it and the MSG90 is pretty much complete. So here are some pics!

MSG90 side view bipod folded

DSC00655.jpg

Side view bipod extended

DSC00652.jpg

Front angle view to show flared barrel tip

DSC00654.jpg

Close up of S/E selector switch and side fill

DSC00653.jpg

EnjoY!!

PS: SG1 Style buttplate comin soon

Edited by squeeky