H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are we supposed to post them then? As far as I know, it says HK on the side and not Armalite or whatever...

If we start to post them in the Armalites thread we'll soon get "say, this ain't a HK thread you know" answers and if we make a new thread we'll be criticized. So tell me, where on earth do we post em then?

Nope it isn't. But I'm going to make it fit anyway :P

Nevertheless, there's a decent chance I'll fail at it, so I'm definitely happy about the announcement that the airsoft miad is coming next week ^^

Edited by j3T

It isn't yet, he intends to modify a real steel one.

However, the airsoft version of the MIAD is coming out some time next week, as I've posted here: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=98098

:)

EDIT: Woah, looks like we posted pretty much at the same time there! :P ^^

Edited by alpha54
Am I the only one that finds it sad that this thread has been taken over by armalites ever since the 416 came out?

*ahem* didn't I point that out about 15 pages ago?? :P But yeah while it does seem kinda silly/sad/inappropriate they do look better than actual Armalites, by quite some way :D

Where are we supposed to post them then? As far as I know, it says HK on the side and not Armalite or whatever...

If we start to post them in the Armalites thread we'll soon get "say, this ain't a HK thread you know" answers and if we make a new thread we'll be criticized. So tell me, where on earth do we post em then?

That about sums it up...