H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries dude, looks like one sweet gun!

Already got a HK416 in 14.5 inch config, but I think once I can afford it I may get another one in 10 inch for CQB... ;)

What Eotech, Surefire and stock do you have on yours? Because it looks bloody sweet! :D

Where you keep the battery though? :unsure:

Thanks for the comments ^^

Already ordered that Magpul grip, and a real one. I'm going to see if I can combine the both of them so I can get an adjustable miad.

I just ordered a MIAD also (airsoft). Sucks you cant change the straps, oh well, has to be more comfortable than a stock M16 grip.

Edited by Milla
What Eotech, Surefire and stock do you have on yours? Because it looks bloody sweet! :D

Where you keep the battery though? :unsure:

552 with GG&G quickrelease, Magpul CTR stock and a Surefire M900a. I've got a 553 underway though.

The battery goes in the an-peq if necessary, but I do not play that much so battery storage is not a primary concern for me.

I just ordered a MIAD also (airsoft). Sucks you cant change the straps, oh well, has to be more comfortable than a stock M16 grip.

That's why I ordered the real one as well. I think it could fit with some minor modification, at least the bottom looks the same. The outside of the real one, with the inside of the airsoft one. It's worth a try :P

Edited by j3T

Already ordered that Magpul grip, and a real one. I'm going to see if I can combine the both of them so I can get an adjustable miad.

Dude thats awesome. I read somewhere the the replica Magpul grip backend stuck out too much. Your gun looks awesome. with that it will be complete.

Dude thats awesome. I read somewhere the the replica Magpul grip backend stuck out too much. Your gun looks awesome. with that it will be complete.

MP5A52.jpg

MP5A5frontend.jpg

ICS MP5A5 - Airsoft Elite gearbox w/m120, Just RIS, CAA folding foregrip, Nitro Vo rail sleeve, 50mm Barska RDS, CA metal endcap, ICS laser in cocking tube, P90 flash hider, 8.4v 4400mah nimh.

Don't Forget to Breathe ~saw this through some links, call VFC we have a winner~

Its not new but the g36ish rail is

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c77/Azul...e_ge_26_of_.jpg

I cropped, resized, and rehosted, the original is HERE

That is pure sex & win! :wub:

Don't Forget to Breathe ~saw this through some links, call VFC we have a winner~

Its not new but the g36ish rail is

infantryman_of_the_future_ge_26_of_.jpg

I cropped, resized, and rehosted, the original is HERE

MG4 airsoft gun! That's awesome. Did you say VFC is making it? If so I can expect a $1000+ price tag which means I won't be getting one. But nice gun anyways

KSC Mk23 Phase II with SD metal slide/barrel, guarder ftk, and hi-flow valve installed. Just installed the pieces today :)

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Currently working on fitting a pistol laser inside the TM cheapo L.A.M. Unit

edit: I'd post a picture of my KWA usp...but it's got no trades : \

Edited by Marine47
well if you get it to work ill get a real one too lol. I really want a Real AR to put a REAL MIAD on though. :(

Just to let you know, the real MIAD magpul grip DOES fit onto airsoft m4s/ HK 416s, it just takes a lot of dremelling inside of the grip and a lot of modification in the space where it goes over the gear box. Just check the Airsfot News>MIAD magpul grip thread where I put up pics of mine. It works like a charm if you get it to work, and you can even change the back strap of the grip when needed.

hope this helps.

...except that VWs aren't all worse than BMWs :P I'd rather have a Phaeton than an M3 :D

But anyway - think I'm going to be keeping either a STAR SL-8, or a KSC HK33 as my one and only AEG after the rest sell. So how do I make the HK33 shoot at 328 reliably then folks? I have literally no idea and I haven't bothered to ask Mapleleaf yet either :P

Anyone know other people who have successfully got their KSC AEG to kick *rse? Not looking for answers here but just a name or two (beside mapleleaf) that I can hassle for info, if anyone would be so kind :D

Edited by evilhippy
But anyway - think I'm going to be keeping either a STAR SL-8, or a KSC HK33 as my one and only AEG after the rest sell. So how do I make the HK33 shoot at 328 reliably then folks? I have literally no idea and I haven't bothered to ask Mapleleaf yet either :P

Anyone know other people who have successfully got their KSC AEG to kick *rse? Not looking for answer here just a name or two (beside mapleleak) that I can hassle for info :D

Nope. The KSC is a huge chunk of unupgradable, unfixable, unreliable ######.