H&K Picture Thread

Azul knows how its done ;) I shoot with an EOS 20D and Speedlite 580ex

As much as I want the MKIII... I have other things to buy like airsoft, and currently saving up for a Sony HVR-V1U HDV camera and a MacPro. But my airsoft spendage sure slows that down lol.

Edited by Jonny
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have the 20D as well, even the camera store i frequent has only gotten 1 MkIII in and they are going like fiya.

I just need to get better airsoft guns to take pictures of now sigh, Ill have one up to picture worthy spec in short order though....think it will be the first of its kind on the HK thread.

Edited by Azulsky

As I said I would, heres my 'K with the stock adaptor tidied up.

It won't ever be 100% neat as I had to rebuild a right angled area with epoxy alone and no way to really mould it into shape, but there isn't a hole there now.

Folded:

gallery_483_1038_2317.jpg

Unfolded:

gallery_483_1038_21296.jpg

I like the MP7 with the 416 irons and eotech, nice combination. I'd considered the ironsights myself at one point as I think they look really nifty, but it wouldn't work with my MP7 holster so I had to forget it. Nice pics as usual :)

Errr... did you ever compare it to the rs G36?

griffstueckg36-2zox.jpg

well, no, but iv'n seen pics. There not many good pics of the RS german G36 that i could find) I take you're in the greman army? If you have any pics of the RS G36 (like up close) i would be very happy if you could share them with me :)

Now about my trigger group:

The thing is that you'd have to relocate the entire switch and the selector plate behind it. (By this point it should be real messy :flamed: ) so i thought that something similar would be better than nothing :)

Sorry for the poor image quality, I havn't figured out how to use the camera on my iPhone well yet. It's a custom built 416 built on a VFC Chassis. I took these about a week ago before I left for paint on my custom built silencer. The silencer is a PVC pipe cut to hide a extended barrel. 4X scope for a little bit of extra reach, and a SOPMOD stock slapped on the back. Internally it has a new hopup from the VFC polycarb stardard. I have fitted a costom mould to the Vert. Foregrip to make it a littel easier on the hands. Overall, exellent urban sniper system. HK naturally.

img_0012.jpg

Start of a new project, just trying some bits out atm for looks, most of the new bits are ACM, scope is wrong and i already have an order

into replace this. I'm going for the DMR / spotter look from a number of SEK and KSK picture I've come across.

12wk4.jpg

34qd3.jpg

Edited by Puding