H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you realise the extended slider stock is just shorter than a m16 full stock?

On my 416 I was REALLY close to changing the original retractable stock to an old M16 fixed stock that I had, but decided to go with a CA crane instead. The M16 stock on the 416 does not look too bad IMO.

EDIT: My original comments were based on the fact that he had the stock completely extended, plus the vertical foregrip moved all the way forward.

Edited by Benson

Or you can offer to have his children, marry him, then divorce and you get half of them

Anyone know where you can get a new selector switch for the mp5k, i doubt mine is going to sell so im going to pull a gunrunner and upgrade it/fix it

Edited by Azulsky

H&K Forever :

Mp-7 et Hk-69

p1000087zh7.jpg

USP.45 With UTL M2 light

p1000084ys7.jpg

Kar 98 K, G-3 SG-1, PPK, P38, P8 et CZ 75

p1000072in5.jpg

EDIT : For the Iron Cross, please search what kind of symbol it is on wikipedia, don't say me it's a N... thing :waggle:;)

Edited by Wolfen

I would really, really want an airsoft version of that weapon. It looks like it's about to kick my *albatross* even when it's not loaded. :wide-eyed:

I'm also waiting for Heckler & Koch to produce a shotgun. Be it either pump action or semi-auto.

Although I must admit that they are being rather generous towards the other weapons manufacturers when they decide to not produce a shotgun, because it would most certainly win hands down over literally all other guns out there. ;)

Imagine the CEO's of Mossberg, Frianchi, Remington, Benelli and all the others waking up one day and telling their employees "Well, you're all sacked! H&K did it! They made a shotgun, and we are going out of business!"