• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very expensive garbage :rolleyes:

I dont know what to think.

Its seriously unimaginably ugly and it burns my retinas.. and yet.. it's kind of a cool ugly.. :D

Oh, and that laser is just awesomely positioned. I think that's my favourite part of the entire gun.

The butt is just.. "£%$^$£

Oh well. Might as well make my contribution to this thread while I'm here :P

My "Woodpecker" MP5

IMG_0067.jpg

Edited by GruntGuy
Neovenom does your gun ever intimidate a lot of people? Cuz I know my AK SOPMOD does :D

Are you kidding me?

I posted it on 3 forums in Belgium and they all go :blink:

I haven't taken it in the field, yet, but trust me I will.

And then they will all be going :wide-eyed::blink::wide-eyed::huh::wide-eyed::blink::huh::wide-eyed:

No, there's very little that's interchangeable between the KSC/KWA USP 45s and USPc's. The mags are not interchangeable, the blow back systems are not, the slide releases are not, the triggers are not - but the mag release and safetly I think are.

I have both, but I haven't tried the mag releases or safetys. Just eyeballing it though, they sure look to be the same.

Sorry for posting 3 times in a row, but this time I have pics!

I love Sci-Fi freaky deaky looking guns, so in that spirit:

my HK416:

HK416.jpg

And my 2 CA8-2s (yes I have two - it's a long story):

CA8s.jpg

My G36s:

G36tacs.jpg

and, if that's burning your eyes, here's a nice vanilla UMG for you:

UMG.jpg

I'll gladly list parts/internals/take more pics if anyone wants.

Sorry to bring this up again but is the USPc interchangeable with the USP45? Parts such as the blow back system, slide stop, safety, trigger, and mag release? My USP45 just broke and wondering if it could be spare parts for the USPc im about to purchase.

Can I ask what broke?

Nice collection, Noobtard!

Edited by wolfstein5

i've been having that same dilema

spent ages reading different reviews.

had a chat with zeroone earlier today.

they reckon the version 3 star ump is better than the g&g umg.

so thats setled then.

already preordered mine.

'bap bap bap!'

FLASH_UMP_L3.jpg

what it will look like when i finish it. cant remember whos this was now

HK_UMP_6.jpg

Aha, I am very sorry if I've caused inconvenience by creating this topic. There are 148 pages to the other one... that's a lot to look through for UMP/G pics... sorry though.

Nice pics trepidation, vereh sexeh! But the G&G has a moving cocking handle! :-) ...but no trades...

EDIT-- I didn't mean it as a wot am bestest thread, I was just covering both versions of the UMP lol.

Edited by Auroris

I had that same delema, but I went with the G&G. I just heard a lot better things about it then the Star, that is the later models of the G&G, the earlier ones kinda suck. And yes, the moving cocking handle is awesome. :D And the trades are G&G's fake ones, they look okay, but I still wish it had official H&K trades. I guess that was the price I paid for my UMP.

Oh, and AEX lowered the cost from around $280 to $240, that might help your decision.

Here is a pic of mine:

UMP_1.jpg

And I am Pro-UMP Picture Thread.

Edited by UMGuy

its got to be the star version for me, had a g&g a while ago and it was incredibly unreliable had it in bits more time than it was working and then it had very tempremental performance, the range was fine one burst then just piddle out the barrel the next. not impressed. just recently accuired a star ump as a project gun and am very impressed with it, feels more solid and hefty well put together. once id got it working like i say was a project it performs buetifully great hop good range for a smg who cares if the cocking handle dont move its not like it does anything anyway. like the hoeckler & cach trades very realistic :D il post pics soon as i get round to it. same prob for me to many pages in hk thread.