H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah, I always like to go for the "original" if you can say that, make. Ie, either G&G or STAR. I will buy one after I receive all the pieces for my SPAS project. I am sure I could make the cocking handle move on the STAR version... Lovely pic, UMGuy, and a fitting name! Get some pics of yours, m35reo!!!

I was bored and got the digi cam out for a few quick snaps, this one came out the best of the lot - I get really fussy and generally take a load and end up with only 1 or 2 I actually think are alright !

Personally I think it looks better grey scale than colour. I think the lawn provides a bit too much of a contrast for a background :P

Edited by Shard
those of you with UMPs what vest/ tac gear do you use?

I run with a Blackhawk Omega rifleman vest. I am going to change it to the utility version because th UMP mags don't fit. But I am going to use a thigh leg molle and a few TT UMP Pouches to put the UMP mags in and the vest to carry everything else.

It is nowhere near completetion, but that is how I am going to carry my mags.

Hi All,

Sorry to be a pain, but mods have sent me this way. Could people please aid me on a project im working for all HK enthusiasts.

I basically need the following:

1. A picture containing one replica (e.g. one G36K, not a G36K, MP5, and G3 etc).

2. External Modification Summary (metal parts, lights, lasers, mag clamps, list it all!)

3. Internal Modification Summary (bushings, hop rubbers, springs, anything.)

4. A name for your variant (make something up, e.g. G36K - 'Claw')

If people could help, that would be fantastic. I'll post more information about the "project" in the coming days. I'm positive you will all love it :)

At the moment, when the website launches, we're looking to be able to provide at least 50 unique and different variants of HK weapons. All with a full kit list, and the site will also have technical diagrams for ALL HK replicas on the market right now.

:)

As onslaught said there all repo models the light is acm along with the aim point and the eotech is hurricane, can't see the point in spending 6 - 8x on the real thing for something like that, got some more stuff to put up but no time at the moment just work work.

Next plan is replacing the Tmg36c that I've been using as a base for the g36k versions, the shine is getting to me know :)

As onslaught said there all repo models the light is acm along with the aim point and the eotech is hurricane, can't see the point in spending 6 - 8x on the real thing for something like that, got some more stuff to put up but no time at the moment just work work.

Next plan is replacing the Tmg36c that I've been using as a base for the g36k versions, the shine is getting to me know :)

hey btw, whats the threading on your VFC HK416? CW or CCW? thanks