H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't really like that paint job when its just a picture of the gun, but it seems to work pretty well in the picture with you holding it, so really despite it looking a bit bad (IMHO on its own) it works and thats all that matters.

Adam

Why not just call it an HK94 which is what it is, I guess more by accident than design as you don't seem to be aware of it.

for your bloody information, i do know what it is, as it is MY GUN, moron, i like to call it by that name, got a friggin problem? I suppose you do. You cant comment on the picture, just by what it is.

Keep it civil dude you seem to be the one with the problem. I was just pointing out HK make a long barrel MP5 and it's called the HK94.

Edit: Incidentaly I like your gun.

Edited by BigAl

no, you were pointing out that i was not aware of the design of the gun, and what to call it. you were also pointing out that i cant call MY GUN, what i want it to be called. and there you go again, 'dude you seem to be the one with the problem.'

Logik, when you're in a hole, stop digging.

BigAl said "Why not call it the HK94?".

Not: "YOU MUST call it the hk94!"

He was just pointing out a bit of info. No need to get offended.

And it is a nice gun.

Sorry guys who ever i offended lol, it was late last nite, was a bit ######, didnt know what i was saying until now, lol

Keep it civil dude you seem to be the one with the problem. I was just pointing out HK make a long barrel MP5 and it's called the HK94.

Edit: Incidentaly I like your gun.

Cheerz mate, sorry about yesturday

Logik, when you're in a hole, stop digging.

BigAl said "Why not call it the HK94?".

Not: "YOU MUST call it the hk94!"

He was just pointing out a bit of info. No need to get offended.

And it is a nice gun.

Sorry dude.

Isn't that an HK94 though?

Yeam was orginally a MP5 A4 SWAT, i just put the HK barrel on it.

Hello BigA. The P9's are springers. They pack quite a punch. Bought back about 1990. 2 of them have the dummy shells, that load & eject once bb fired.

Cheers.

Are they the blowback springers? Where you push the slide forward to cock it, pull the trigger, and the slide recoils back, fires the bb, and ejects the shell?