H&K Picture Thread

Hey Lann, is that a RS USP.45?

Yes the USP is the real thing, the law enfocement and competition versions come with the jet funnel and 16 round mags. That whole setup is RS short of the 416 and mags.

As for the 416 its got a

RS Magpul M93 stock

G&P aimpoint (eotech 553 soon)

Dees custom 6.01 TB

Systema metal hopup unit

Systema helical retarded stupid mega torque up gears

G&P poly piston & systema silent piston head

Systema turbo motor

Madbull M130 spring

Mosfet unit

and probable more I cant think of off hand.

Ill try to get new pics of it up. Those last few were kinda old.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres what im gonna give my GF as xmas gift, Galaxy MP5K wich im gonnq paint pink (her favorite color) and a small skull that she likes, the mag is just something i allways wanted to do since i saw Batman 89 that one of the clown has :D

Im also gonna buy her 2 extra spare midcaps, tan bungeesling and a lowmount so she can borrow my G&P Eotech on it :)

Ill post some pix when its done, gonna order it this week ^^

post-27658-1197458171_thumb.jpg

post-27658-1197458200_thumb.jpg

Heres what im gonna give my GF as xmas gift, Galaxy MP5K wich im gonnq paint pink (her favorite color) and a small skull that she likes, the mag is just something i allways wanted to do since i saw Batman 89 that one of the clown has :D

Im also gonna buy her 2 extra spare midcaps, tan bungeesling and a lowmount so she can borrow my G&P Eotech on it :)

GRIM, Make sure you order the CYMA MP5-low mount. It's the ONLY MP5/G3 lowmount that I've found so far that can take an EOTECH. Plus, it's cheap and has a really solid attachment method.

the one on RSOV?

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...products_id=612

This one. As you can see, it has a single, unobstructed rail, and 4 independant mounting screws, allowing you to get it perfectly level, unlike 99% of the other low-mounts on the market.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...products_id=612

This one. As you can see, it has a single, unobstructed rail, and 4 independant mounting screws, allowing you to get it perfectly level, unlike 99% of the other low-mounts on the market.

Isn't that the same as the NitroVo rails?

KÄTTARE! ONANIST! :fear2:

(Heretic! Masturbationist!)

Deme you have unknowningly(or not...) made that rifle canadian.....

How does the P7M13 shoot, or is it a collectors item

well it's EXCACTLY the same the way the dutch commando's carry it ;) also thermold mag's with Elcan optic's ;) and the silencer ofcourse. looks pretty this way dude :)

Sigh ill never get over why G&P think that the shorty stock is exclusive to the 416 or was only conceived at the same time as the 416.

Gotta agree with the man on that. From what I can remember it was a field level mod to allow the troops to shoulder the gun easier when wearing bulky armour / load bearing kit. Nothing to do with HK.

I've just got it from Uncompany.

apparantly it's a new run, because all the errors from my previous metal body have been worked out. There is a special body pin to fasten the upper part & the 2 body halves fit a lot better then the previous run

Gotta agree with the man on that. From what I can remember it was a field level mod to allow the troops to shoulder the gun easier when wearing bulky armour / load bearing kit. Nothing to do with HK.

Not even that, ive been seeing them for sale at like $20 a pop at gun shows for years