H&K Picture Thread

How are the internals on those puppies? I'd love to get ym hands on an XM8, I've just been heasitant to buy one due to internals being... erm... shoddy at best.

Internals are decent. A fluke jam caused a broken cylinder head, so I decided to totally redo the box. New piston, type 0 cylinder, cylinder head, M120 spring, metal bushings, metal spring guide, 9.6v nunchuk, Firefly bucking with H nub, and 509mm DB customs 6.01mm tightbore are all on the way. Should be a halfway decent DMR when I'm done.

Stock, it fired smoothly, about 320 fps, with decent accuracy and range.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My G36.....waiting to have more folding stock in order to have total 10....

DSC05365.jpg

Front G36 Spec:

Surefire M570B handguard

GG&G Heavy duty bipods

Hensoldt Carrying handle with Dual optics

Real G36K Folding Stock

Middle G36KE Spec:

KSK Top Rail

Real HK416 Front & Rear sight

Real KAC G36K RAS

Real KAC Vertical Grip

Real G36K Folding stock

Surefire M1 IR illuminator with XM07 Tailcap

Left G36C Spec:

Real KAC Front Flip up sight

Real KAC Rear Flip up sight with Long rail

Real G36C handguard with side rails and bottom rail

Real G36C Folding Stock

Surefire M900A

Right G36C Spec:

Real KAC Front Flip up sight

Real KAC Rear Flip up sight with Medium rail

B&T G36C RAS

Real G36C Folding stock

GG&G offset mount

Surefire M900 series with Surefire KL6 LED conversion head

I'm pretty sure it was a USP.

Everyone who likes the movie should read the book. I bought it like five years ago and have since made all my friends read it. I think it's the first zombie apocalypse novel ever.

I'm pretty sure it was a USP.

Everyone who likes the movie should read the book. I bought it like five years ago and have since made all my friends read it. I think it's the first zombie apocalypse novel ever.

Anyone who liked the movie should steer far clear from the book. The only real thing they took from the book was the general stuff, none of the details. Set in wrong city, Neville only uses his guns twice and doesn't carry them with him, his car was a station wagon, he didn't sleep in a bath tub, annoying ex friend who shouts his name every night telling him to come out, and I don't even think it's be set in the same genre.

Edited by Haxortheworld

My point being that the book is better than the movie. And I do agree that the movie missed some major points relevant to the story. For example the reason why it's even called I Am Legend was completely wrong. None the less, it was still a fine movie.

Agreed the movie is good, though strays from the book drastically

Its a mk23, ive watched the scene umpteen times and looked at the frames. Only the Mk23 has regularish looking USP sights and has the triggerguard shaped like that. Will Smith just has big hands