H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome MP5, done right.  Where do you hold the battery in that bad boy?

Glad you like it. The battery goes into the front grip (G&G RIS). I usually use the taclight foregrip for night games and a mini launcher for day games. Didn't take a picture in that configuration because I think it looks fugly like that, but it's functional and useful.

Yes, its Multicam. Weesatch, boonie and Diamondback Tactical modular belt with a bunch of various pouches on it. And no, I don't wear the belt with the vest, the belt's for shorter games, and it makes going prone MUCH more comfortable.

Multicam on the right. Also has those nice Oakley boots. Im the second face from the left, blue hat looking at the camera. Thats my HK33 again.

Second pic is use standing around. Friend in middle with an SG1.

Me doing something with the HK...

And lastly me looking pretty ###### off.

Edited by Phoenix
Hmm for a true HK416 you've to remove the standard front sight and replace it with a gas-block. Then add a RAS II (Standard RIS isn't compatible with H&K Gas-Piston) and we count it as a H&K ;)

woohoo!!! but thats far too much for for lil old me, so im gonna just leave it, half the time some ppl wont even know

Thanks. Plan to get rid of the barrel/silencer combo since the gears make so much noise anyways. I'll be replacing it with a thick fluted barrel. Looks more like a proper sniper rifle. I will also adapt a real wooden sniper grip to give it the final touch.