H&K Picture Thread

I can't remember but don't get it anyways. I just put it on for now till I get a Blackhawk one for an MP5. I have one on my MP5 and it's the best one I have ever tried. Especially if you swing your weapon behind you to get to your side arm. Here's a pic:

mp5sd2-01.jpg

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes. It's made by Blackhawk. I've tried just about every tactical and 3 point sling, and the only one I like are the Blackhawk and a homemade quick-release system. The quick release I use on my M-14. I just hang it off my vest and release it when I need it. In the pic I used the red ribbon for visual purposes. Usually it's black

quickrelease.jpg

Well.. finally got my camera, so I'll share my small collection:

First, my Tokyo Marui G3sg1

Metal body (light version), & cocking tube

G&G RIS

G3a4 sliding stock

Guarder 4x32 Illuminated Scope

to be added:

-XM203

-Laser w/ mount (in the mail)

-Internal Upgrades

sg1front9ba.jpg

Second is a view of the sliding stock I just received, as you can see I still need to paint it to match my metal body- this one is a temp, used for mock-up.

sg1stock3rl.jpg

And finally, two of my sidearms included.

sg1nm9ng189ww.jpg

[edit]well.. not great pictures.. but they're not bad for a cheap camera :bleh:

Well.. finally got my camera, so I'll share my small collection:

First, my Tokyo Marui G3sg1

Metal body (light version), & cocking tube

G&G RIS

G3a4 sliding stock

Guarder 4x32 Illuminated Scope

to be added:

-XM203

-Laser w/ mount (in the mail)

-Internal Upgrades

sg1front9ba.jpg

Second is a view of the sliding stock I just received, as you can see I still need to paint it to match my metal body- this one is a temp, used for mock-up.

sg1stock3rl.jpg

And finally, two of my sidearms included.

sg1nm9ng189ww.jpg

[edit]well.. not great pictures.. but they're not bad for a cheap camera  :bleh:

that's sweet, is the sliding stock, made by tm? did it require mods to install? how's the G&G RAS? Now that the gun's mostly metal, is it solid? Or does it still, flex or creak due it's length? Did yoo also install a metal barrel, wno makes it?

I don't understand why people have these RIS systems with nothing on them on semi auto sniper rifles :unsure:

Actually, it's a full auto marksman rifle.. I don't consider myself a sniper- and as I mentioned, I plan on adding the XM203 launcher eventually.. but there is such a thing as a budget... <_<

that's sweet, is the sliding stock, made by tm? did it require mods to install? how's the G&G RAS? Now that the gun's mostly metal, is it solid? Or does it still, flex or creak due it's length? Did yoo also install a metal barrel, wno makes it?

Yes, the stock is from a TM G3a4 and did not require any mods to fit. The RIS is very nice. I originally bought it because of the infamous squeek on the SG1- which it took care of nicely. When I added the metal body the thing became a monster heavy weight. Which inspired me to shorten it up with the sliding stock. The gun is absolutely solid- if I didn't love her so much, I'd throw her across the room to show her durability- but there's no way I could bring myself to do that.

and I agree about the suppressor, I'd like to get a different one as I'm not a big fan of it either, I just got a heck of a deal on it.

one more quick question: is the TM sliding stock a solid piece of kit? does it rattle, is it made from strong enough metal?

Thanks

The lighter part in the picture is actually plastic, (where it mounts to the rifle) which is a bit of a downer, as everything else on my gun is metal... but it is pretty solid. Noise isn't a problem, but the sling mount makes a litte bit of noise. (not much)

Just thought I'd post as an excuse to show off the new MSG90 kit.

Front end went on without problems.

I had to hack a lump out of the versapod mount to get it to fit over the rear end of the RIS.

Of course, I could have moved it another 2" backwards and cleared the RIS but I wanted it as far forwards as possible.

The stock had to be split apart so I could dremel out the inside so it'd fit my 3,300mah 9.6v battery.

TBH, I usually split stocks apart anyway and re-glue them with epoxy resin so they don't creak.

All in all I'm happy with the result.

I also added a Guarder high-mount so I could see through the scope easily with goggles on.

The gun itself is upgraded about as far as I can go. It's got as many Systema bits in the gearbox as possible and I fitted a 6.03 barrel at the same time as the MSG90 kit. Mostly because my mate was whining about the TK twist barrel I fitted in his gun. I gave him the 6.04 out of mine.

The MP5 is an old war-horse CA MP5 SD2 which has been converted to A2 spec. I fitted a lower powered spring especially for CQB cos that's where the gun gets used.

This gun has taken a LOT of abuse and it's a tribute to CA that it's still going strong. It really IS a great gun.

Finally, we've got a stock Marui Mk23 and MP5K.

The Mk23 is my sniper pistol and it works great. The mag vent valves are glued so I can shoot at "optimal" FPS when allowed.

The MP5K currently has a CA reflex sight fitted cos I bought one to see what they'd be like.

Normally it has a laser on there. The MP5K is my indoor and CQB tool.

Enjoy.

[edit]

While I'm here, I gotta say that I bought a RIS for my S/G1 and it made the front end MUCH less creaky. If you bolt stuff to it or not it's worth fitting a RIS to an S/G1 just to cut down on the creaking.

Edited by Hissing Sid