H&K Picture Thread

Just a word about Kydex holsters - they are made for real weapons, so they hold guns in tight. Holstering/unholstering an airsoft gun can be hard on the gun's finish. Thats why I bought a cheap Uncle Mikes one so I can just have it to take pictures of :D

now this may work as a replacement for your USP:

tnkssar018.jpg

its for an Mk23, but last I checked they share springs because their cylinders travel the same distance.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same as my other pics, except with new "EZ-Sling" and King Arms OPS 15th Model CQB Silencer. I'm thinking about getting a K Front part if CA comes out with it separately. Input would be nice. :)

BTW, sorry about the horrible pic quality. Was getting late so not enough light. I'll get better pics up in the morning. :P

Edited by r1ckchard

Well, I've finished my latest project. I've installed a CA36 body, stock, mag well, and trigger group assembly. The TM hop up, gearbox, carry handle, and various bolts, pins, and selector lever components remain. Of corse the real Hk handguard, the G&G metal outer barrel and KM extension and flash hider are still present too.

I think it looks much better since the CA body matches the real Hk handguard very well, plus it is TOTALLY solid. My TM body has fatigued quite a bit with the amount of use the gun has seen. The gun feels 110% better now. There were and are still some issues with the conversion, and I intend to write up the whole story later...

G36K_CABody_001.jpg

Same as my other pics, except with new "EZ-Sling" and King Arms OPS 15th Model CQB Silencer.

What's the silencer like? Where did you get it?

I'm looking for something to cover up an extended inner barrel from my G36K, and this looks the dog's.

Cheers

Rory