H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well there is a big event going scheduled for May 28th. Admission is 35 dollars online, 55 at the door. HSA, and other places will be there to give away prizes! You should come.

We will be there! I'll head over to that site and register this weekend. Man, thanks so much Trigger, I appreciate it.

I'll take that MC51 RAS please :D

Shame I've already got an SG1 in fact, that CA one looks gooooooood.

I take it the top one is an MC51, or HK51 shorty or whatever they want to call it? Whatever it is its making me feel bad :lol: I love the G3 series but I'm buying my last ever ;) AEG tomorrow and its a diddy little Sig 552!

Do Classic Armys come with full trades? I dont have any of their guns ..yet 8)

Evilhippy - it wont be your last - no chance - while the VCR is not inplace theres always a good chance its not your last AEG. I thought I had bought my last one 6 months ago - but then I got started again...!

he he he yeah, I guess so :whistle:

As you and I both know very well; there is little chance of stopping if the means are in any way available to you :D

Nonetheless, I'm gonna pretend its my last one just to keep my career plans in order, mentally...

...... until the next one of course :lol:

I'll throw my ever expanding MP5 Of Doom into the mix:

Sorry, the pictures aren't very good or very artistic. They were shot on my living room floor as of this morning, actually... I'll do some better photography of it after I get a sight for it and figure out how to fit my sling.

It used to be an ICS MP5A4. I've since bodged the sliding stock from a UTG MP5 on it and I'll probably replace the endcap with a metal ICS one if it ever breaks. It has a Nitro top rail on it with some cheap plastic folding sights that suck but look nifty, a CA RIS foregrip held with some big fat setscrews and with a custom AA cell NiMh battery in it that necessitated taking the front end of the gun apart and wrapping the wires around the inner barrel... I charge the battery while it's still in the gun. It also has a threaded flash hider that I've yet to find a silencer for, a Madbull shorty M203 on it that currently has a paintball grenade loaded, a cheap (but metal, and Surefire compatible!) RIS flashlight set strapped to the side that I need to get 'round to sticking the pressure switch on, and a 6.03 tightbore barrel. And a cupholder.

Oh, and s'got one of those shorty fake double mag highcaps from the UTG loaded in it in the pic. I normally use lowcaps.

Thing weighs damn close to ten pounds, by now. I don't even want to think about how much time and money I've spent on it. My mate says I don't even have the right to call it an MP5 anymore...

Edited by Zero_DgZ

It's just the long top peice that connects the front sight all the way to the rear sight - making it one long RIS rail.

On an M4, it would connect the top reciever with an RIS forgrip, kind of filling in the gap over the ring. Very cool accessory and great looking, but pricey.

Here it is on WGC shop: Rail Sleeve for MP5 pictured by itself.

Edited by n00bTard