H&K Picture Thread

the only difference between the mp5 and mp5-j is the rubber pad on the stock of the mp5-j right?

The MP5J's stock is totally different than the std. MP5. . .it's not just a rubber pad .. .the shape is totally different. . and one other cool feature. .the sliding stock is spring loaded. . when you release the paddle lever. . the sliding stock will eject about 1/2 inch from the back. . making it easier to grab and pull back. .

basically no more fumbling pushing the paddle lever AND pulling the stock out at the same time.

The MPJ (Japanese) is almost identical to the MP5F (French) in real steel.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heckler and Koch a german company, the category is ones that shoot bullets.  to make sure it's an HK look into the barrel and pull the trigger, it's the only way to make sure....yeah..  :blink:

Since this thread is titled as HK, the common term hereabouts for Hong Kong, instead of H&K, the common term everywhere else for Heckler & Koch, confusion is natural.

Don't mock such confusion. That's just asshattery.

To be honest with you, I don't like them much. Sorry...

But whatever makes you happy...

I also seem to like USP Tacticals better. The word Tactical just looks so cool. :P

But I still like your USP, since its a H&K weapon. :P

Yeah the Tactical Slide is nice but no one makes the sights for it and the tactical has a different trigger than a standard USP. THe only solution for a tactical usp is the Tanio Koba model, which according to Ubar has some serious mag problems.

You would be exactly right about that budawg. I bounced a flash off my white celing onto a set of whiteboards which the gun is placed on, and by adjusting the levels a certain way, the background just dissapears because its so pure and white due to the flash. It looks like it was cut out, but thats just the nature of using a flash, it really makes your objects pop right out

My new H&K UMP (G&G umg)

ump.jpg

ump2.jpg

ump3.jpg

Field-tested it today: decent replica with a nice range & effectively working silencer (about 40-50% more quiet with it ;) )

Real fun using it even in woodland, especially with the walther MRS, which is perfect for it (altough some really hate it on the UMP).

Got it new from a local store for only 230€ (replica only).

Edited by Forze

Forgot these belong here. Stock KSC USP Compact. It's the one I'm having problems getting to shoot properly. I bought a SD slide + outer barrel for it, and a KM 6.04mm precision barrel, but haven't had the b**ls to take it apart to install them. I'm gonna try to solve the shooting problem first though. :)

Enjoy!

DSCF0413.jpg

Oooh sexy!

DSCF0414.jpg

Slide locked back.

And I love her to pieces! If only she would shoot properly :(

Hauk :D