H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Word for Canon, i use(dont own, but when i go off to college) a 10D mk2 coming my way(fingers crossed). Im sure my old man will buy the new models coming out, unless they have the same CCD chip then he sees no reason to get it.

I know its easy when you've got the right equipment, but those pictures are still amazing.

Anyway, here are my H&K pictures:

mp5sd52jz4.jpg

p8070024gr1.jpg

Edit: the second one isn't great... I just took it for someone who wanted to see my new gun.

Edited by Thorbard

Heres another update with the same camera angles, but this time I have now added a lovely nylon fiber SEF lower grip. The grip is made from the same material as CA's G36 line and looks great, the ergonomic right hand grip feel quite comfortable and gives the MP5K a more business look to it.

Accessories Pictured

Classic Army MP5K Metal Body

Classic Army MP5K 'A3' SEF Lower - Made From Nylon Fiber

Guarder P-Process Steel QD Navy Type Flash Hider - Made From Steel

August 16th 2006

PDW_02_01.jpg

PDW_02_02.jpg

PDW_02_03.jpg

PDW_02_04.jpg

PDW_02_05.jpg

PDW_02_06.jpg

Its a Insight Technologies M6X i believe, usually in the neighborhood of $350

but i could be wrong, i have only seen this picture of it. I dont recall their being a replica made either.

Only negative thing is the mount adapter, this one looks better imho http://www.gggaz.com/index.php?id=75&parents=56,57

Edited by Azulsky

Yeah $130 sounds like a good deal but i just spent a bundle on a RS G36 Handguard and a Stock, Army Code Body, G&P Outer Barrel and Tightbore, plus i just bought the G36K too so i my wallet needs a month to recover sigh. And i still havent put of pictures of my crapola yet, i need to get on that.

Edited by Azulsky
Its a Insight Technologies M6X i believe, usually in the neighborhood of $350

but i could be wrong, i have only seen this picture of it. I dont recall their being a replica made either.

Only negative thing is the mount adapter, this one looks better imho http://www.gggaz.com/index.php?id=75&parents=56,57

Yes, its a 6X. If you get it online, it's in the high 200's - low 300's. I got this one at a show in NH for 225.

DSCF0008.jpg

Std GG&G HK-Insight Mount (NOT the slim line)

DSCF0010.jpg