H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Dannyboy & Azulsky: np guys: tastes r different ;) that's life

The thing is that i need the silencer because of the 65cm thighbore barrel in it ;) it's a semi-auto only sniper with a systema M120 gearbox + bore-up cilinder + new hopup. The gearbox was a wrong delivery (ordered an m100) that couldn't be swapped so i had to change my plans for it ;) (was originally supposed to be modded to a standard assault rifle)

Well, i think that G&G would have this right by now, this is their 3rd gun they have put a v2 mechbox in.

That gun, +mc51 woodset(assuming they keep the same dimensions as marui)+ the g3 barrel extension, would make one nice little carbine.

Guy with a Gun, become a HK collector you must, draw you in the force shall.

Thought it was about time I got a picture of my collection as it is so far. Also have a cheap G36c springer, and an SD6 springer. They both suck donkey balls, therefore aren't pictured ;)

Should have an MP5k soon as well.

collectionaq6.jpg

+1 to anyone that can say why there's an SA80 in that picture as well :rolleyes:

Except you G, you know why :P

I'll get a better pic of them outside at some point. I couldn't be arsed carrying all that lot out back when I took that

Edited by dannyboy

But that is an A1, is it not? And therefore not subject to the midlife upgrade.

However, JSDF have used the SA80 since 1992 and it is listed as the H&K version on thier website. So, I dont know if this means that they have upgraded to the A2 or if H&K were responsible for the production of the A1 in Nottingham.

Edited by Bob_Marley
the jsdf used the sa80?

Not used, use.

You Guys do know I'm talking about the Jamaican Self Defence Forces, right?

The SA80 is replacing the sterling for them, although they're hanging on to their L1A1 SLRs. Apparently the '80 is/will be issued to support troops and females.

Here's me thinking you where talking about the Japanese Self Defense Force  :rolleyes:

And for some reason, I've just bought this  :blink:

hkps7.jpg

LOL

I got one of them! Still in its box after 2 years!!

Think I paid 1 single cent for the item and like 25$usd shipping.

Ebay hongkong seller?