H&K Picture Thread

I love the feel of my ump, small, sighlty weighty and yet so effective at cqb and long range  :)

But i'm having a huge problem trying to find a really nice silencer for it though, anyone have any ideas? :(

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...01-017_srch_umg

UMP suppressor?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hah, something just reminded me: I have two HK guns that I can't use :( Very Sad Face.

My UMG and KSC HK33 are both kapput - both seem unable to take batteries, even fully charged ones they both just, well, died. I've never even fired the HK33 on full auto :no::no::no:

Does anyone know any obvious reason why this may be i.e. blatant fault with the guns or anything? I haven't seen any bad press regareding them in this area, and oil beef hooked if I'll pay the £££ to have them repaired before I've even used them in-game <_<

Any help will receive serious cosmic karmic love from above, honest :P:D

Meh, whats the point of getting 9mm ump when u can get a mp5. Ill take full metal over polymer anyday. UMP is just a cheap version of the mp5 to begin with, no big secret that it takes 9mm, 10mm, and .45ACP rounds.

MP5k FTW

UMP is cheaper, Lighter and the Bolt design is a scaled down G36 system as opposed to a scaled down G3 system for the MP5 - the G36 system is slightly more reliable IIRC.

Sigh, at least you can slap the UMP opposed to the G36(my big let down)

Im sure ill end up getting one once i get money and the funds neccessary to put immediate upgrades into it since G&G pooped out this one too. Unless Marui makes it, which i doubt, niche market

I think this is a lose-lose situation.

marui mp5: 300 dollars

new charging handle: 15 dollars

labor to install it: 30 dollars

watching yourself perform the hk slap then having all eyes on the field watch the now broken charging handle fly through the air and hit some random 13 year old in the face, causing him to cry: priceless

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's paypal. ;)

got this beauty today along with the iti m2 light. the safariland 6004 is on backorder and i canneee bloody wait to take it to elektro.

also bought the ksc metal slide from airsoft warehouse which is the biggest puddle of wank i have ever seen. i happen to quite like the white trades but im not a big fan of the residue putty ###### that has ruined the trades.

it must have gone through some japanese customs or something. it's also let down by a really shiny finish shame really, altho the abs slide looks so much nicer than i thought it would.

see what you think?

Edited by christhesecond

After having3 guns that are slappable ive never had it fly off as u guys say, and i do it for most mag changes(silly yes i am). Ive only had it knock up the plastic on the mp5k and mc51 and remove paint from the metal on the hk51 and the g3, oh wait thats 4 guns.

Nice UTL chris, ive been wanting to get one, though it would look stupid on my Compact and I think i have decided that i would favor a metal slide on a USP .45 over it considering the price.

Edited by Azulsky

Finally got a HK trademarked PDW Stock for my MP5K, was hard to get hold of as everywhere has been out for months so i am very pleased :D

mp5k1zm7.gif

metal body, all systema internals, Longer 225mm tight bore barrel and upgraded cylinder to match, M100 spring etc etc. Perfect for CQB, not played woodland with it yet but should be ok.

Just need a sling now..