H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jonny, your photos are always awesome. You make a boring gun look cool.

Yeager, how reliable is that Maruzen MP5K? Is it possible to make it reliable? I was considering getting a full auto GBB like a KSC glock or Mac11 but that MP5K looks sweet.

Yeager, how reliable is that Maruzen MP5K? Is it possible to make it reliable? I was considering getting a full auto GBB like a KSC glock or Mac11 but that MP5K looks sweet.

They are very reliable guns if you take care of them properly. Sorta like the Glock 18C.

Just keep one lubed up, run it on duster and you wont have any problems!

Speaking of duster, where can you get duster adaptors? I thought Airsoft Innovations made them, but they only have the propane adaptors listed.

I have the AI duster adapter, and man was it a *badgeress* to source! I looked for a good 3 years before I finally found one in the ASR classifieds. <_<

They are very reliable guns if you take care of them properly. Sorta like the Glock 18C.

Just keep one lubed up, run it on duster and you wont have any problems!

Figures. Maybe if I can source a duster adaptor, I'll get my mitts on one.

So yeah, I'm thinking of pitching myself to H&K to do their product shots...

...just kidding.

Anyhow, the FBI badge is fake...obviously...I made it for halloween back in college (it's pretty damn real though). And you better believe those shell casings match the guns their with. ;) The guns are stock...nothing special.

IMG_4486.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4466.jpg

IMG_4459.jpg

IMG_4458.jpg