Nine ball hi flow valve

DSC01093.jpg

DSC01098.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

no flash

DSC01104.jpg

flash

DSC01106.jpg

these are some pretty bad pics, but i will take some more tomorrow in the daylight :)

Bought me an MP7 (again, already had one a long time ago).

Jack Bauer used one in the last ep of 24, so I had to get me one as well :P

The silencer is a Blackside .45, but it'll have to do since there's not much choice in 4.6 one's...

DSC_0685.jpg

Well, I used to hate this MP5 (UTG) because it wasn't a top performer, nor was it special. But after owning for 1.5 years, I finally got to work on it. I threw in a extra set of Systema Bushings I had laying around, my old stock TM M4 spring, and reshimmed/re-lubed the gears. Now it has a slightly higher fps and higher ROF due to the re-shimming. I actually like this little subgun now. I then picked up a metal low-cap for it after the gearbox work.

5eb3c27afd.jpg

Wolfen, you furry lover... you stole my HK icon I made a couple years ago lol.

But anyways, here is an HK416 with a LandArms Bushmaster ACE stock, Cheap ACOG Knockoff, and Standard Gear SureFire M910A Replica

800_ACE_02.jpg

Looks nice Jonny, not too fond of that stock but it's probably just me since everybody else loves that stock

lol, I followed your suggestion on buying those foam presentation boards. Got a white one, but it cost about $20! Bad news was that I had to use it for a project for a final worth 60% of my 2nd Semester Grade. Now I have to go buy a new one =(

That black background seems to go better with the guns, so I'll pick up one of those next time!

I wish I could take pictures as clear and perfect as Johny's one's... How do you do that? Special lightning and very low iso or something else?

Anyway, here's mine again. But you've already seen it of course :P

Tought a pic with my new marpat would look nice.

I intend to buy a new 416, and add a Magpul M93 stock and Star EGLM when it comes uit ^^

DSC_0701.jpg

Such a hot picture dude. Great gun too, you really think stuff out

Jonny looks like he has an artificial light source with a bounce. Maybe a diffuser if he is rich. Get some foam core j3T, you can even out most natural light (as well as man-made, of course) with it positioned right. I'm not a huge fan of them though, I think harsh shadows and uneven lighting are more interesting in most cases.

Edited by SilentScope