H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this rare beast has been affectionately named the H&K STD by my friends :( .It is an amalgamation of a few different makes and models of guns :rolleyes: .The reason for its length is it has an aug barrel in it :) .She may not be pretty but she sure is effective :D .Feel free to abuse her ,shes used to it :unsure:

Edited by heroshark

Seems like a good time to post a quick pre complete piccy.

Finally, having had the parts for a good 3 months...just got to tidy up the stock adaptor and get a docter replica RDS and is is sorted. It's a bit longer than if it had a real B&T 'K specific stock on it, but given I'm a tall guy it is actually perfect for me. It also cost about 60% less.

gallery_483_1038_73938.jpg

Edited by Shard
Very, VERY nice.

Have you got a pic with the stock unfolded?

cheers

Cheers :)

I will get a few more shots up soon, I deliberately didn't put up an unfolded stock shot as the mods still aren't 100% finished on the stock adaptor and it looks a bit ugly still atm. Hopefully I'll have that sorted shortly though - watch this space !

KSC USPc with SD Slide

You kept the stock barrel on? Fitment Issues?

Slide looks good, i wonder if some people are just taking bad pics cuz alot of the sd slides look blue to me, i need to get one and compare it to the .45C

Edited by Azulsky
You kept the stock barrel on? Fitment Issues?

Slide looks good, i wonder if some people are just taking bad pics cuz alot of the sd slides look blue to me, i need to get one and compare it to the .45C

It looks like the SD barrel to me...

The SD slide for USPc is more of a grey colour (a bit lighter than the frame)

SD slides for USP have a 'bluey' colour to it.

Kin

Hmm, well I dont have the original barrel on my USPc to reference, but the stock barrel on my .45 is a jet black plastic, which that resembles.

Yeah the bluey look kills me because the real hk slide looks nothing like that