H&K Picture Thread

Hey are any of those MP7 mags marui standards? Do they feed fine? Mine are peices of ######, they dont feed and jam constantly...did i just get lemons? I realy hate the look of the larger mags, so i want standards but my maruis are 100% $#%6 . I have taken my mag appart several times to lube it so the bbs would get stuck again and again in the mag, but to no prevale. lol thanks and sry for the hijak

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got an mp7 recently, and the tm standard was awful..

jamming all the time..

get some silicon spray, give the mag a good squirt, and then work the bb follower with the loading rod a few times to let the silicon settle.

mine is flawless now!

Yea mine is horrid, and ive tried tht twice now, ive taken it apart, done tht, everything i can think of. i guess the xmas list will have a new tm standard in there "sigh"

Here's my KSC MK23 SOCOM Hard Kick... arrived yesterday. The case is an original Heckler & Koch pistol case, got it from eBay for only 16€. ^^ It was made for the real H&K USP Compact + 2 magazines, but my Mk23 fits in very well. :D

koffer_2_800x60019h.jpg

koffer_1_800x600v6c.jpg

koffer_3_800x600yf6.jpg

The G&P SOCOM silencer is already ordered. ;)

€ Added another picture.

€² Increased picture size.

Edited by pnshr

so do i... but im gonna see if i can sell it. nothing against it, i just need $ for other stuff

i was gonna go with a german police loadout, but its just too much time and $. it would have been fun to run around the field shouting german though (ich sprache ein bischen deutsch, aber mein freunden haben mich nicht verstanden)

was that right?^

-joe

Edited by masakarijoe
Right:

Ich spreche ein bisschen deutsch, aber meine Freunde haben mich nicht verstanden.

;)

Es gibt doch Leute hier die Deutsch sprechen können! Schön zu wissen, na ja Auskunften wie diese findet man nicht so schnell!

Schüss! ;)

btw nice MP7 masakarijoe!