H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ ishamy : tnx man, for the low low price of 1000+ euro's of spare & extra parts, you can make your own (had so much trouble fitting everything over the last year i actually bought a second ca33 secondhand for the extra parts :) ).

Time to post a few of my treasures.

This one started life as a stock MC51. I added the lightweight CA body, RIS and G3 stock (rewired). Next it got the Nitro Vo rail, HK sights and quick detach/Aimpoint replica. It fit right into the family.

small_Standing.JPGsmall_allfour.JPG

Full Pictures - LARGE

http://63.228.232.109/images/guns/Standing.JPG

http://63.228.232.109/images/guns/allfour.JPG

Midlength RIS...

Just curious how is the front sight attached with the 14.5 inch barrel, special barrel or ?

I actually wanted a full lenth RIS rather than midlength as everyman and his dog has one, I also wanted a solid mount for my M203.

It attaches the same as any other M4/M16 sight, but the actual barrel is fluted, very beutiful peice of kit, just a same it's hidden under the RIS.

I actually wanted a full lenth RIS rather than midlength as everyman and his dog has one, I also wanted a solid mount for my M203.

It attaches the same as any other M4/M16 sight, but the actual barrel is fluted, very beutiful peice of  kit, just a same it's hidden under the RIS.

Yeah, lovely stuff. I'm going up the walls waiting to get my hands on the VFC version (due summer?). I don't suppose you deal with gb-tech/VFC do you? :D

USP Compact with Shooters design slide and barrel, high flow valve installed, and enhanced recoil spring.

All with my Jack Bauer tactical shoulder bag and Blackhawk CQC Holster.

Hope you enjoy :P

uspcmpct4ou.jpg

uspcmpct25ck.jpg

uspcmpct33lm.jpg

uspcmpct46tt.jpg

uspcmpct50ji.jpg

uspcmpct62ma.jpg