H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Milla I saw your USPC on MilitaryPhotos. You should censor the serials for a number of reasons. That's like rule #1 of camerawhoring real guns on the internet. Lots of bad things could happen if the wrong person gets a hold of those. It's like posting your licence plate or your credit card.

BTW those .45 USPCs take a fair amount of getting used to. Recoil spring is small which makes the recoil harder/snappier. I'm usually pretty good with handguns but my groupings were embarrassing with the .45 USPC the first time I used it.

Stay safe dude.

Milla I saw your USPC on MilitaryPhotos. You should censor the serials for a number of reasons. That's like rule #1 of camerawhoring real guns on the internet. Lots of bad things could happen if the wrong person gets a hold of those. It's like posting your licence plate or your credit card. 

BTW those .45 USPCs take a fair amount of getting used to. Recoil spring is small which makes the recoil harder/snappier. I'm usually pretty good with handguns but my groupings were embarrassing with the .45 USPC the first time I used it.

Stay safe dude.

i fired one the other day before buying that one (just a coincidence i bought it) and it was a bit rough at first, but like you said i got use to it. Also its probably gonna be my only handgun, so i can get pretty intimate with it. ;)

Use Federal ammunition and your gun should be happy. Don't get those Romanian factory reloads or it will FTE like the one I shot heh. Damn I need to leave NYC so I can own a gun.

move out to the island... its always nice to see new people in the neighborhood. orrr you could move to PA, where the class 3 laws are much looser, and when i get my degree, i'm moving somewhere in pa or up to wisconsin.

Anyhoo, being this is a picture thread, not one about US gun laws and ownership of rs, and with a distinct lack of pictures in the last 10 posts ;)

shardwilee-k7f.jpg

Nothing special, but they look good together...and yes, I know, flash is bad, but it was after work last night and natural light is a bit hard to come by at midnight :P

Damn man, that looks great, how did you get in there, Tiny paint brush?

Kinda. Put some paint on and in with a paint brush, rubbed the remains of with a tissue and then cleaned it with thinner.

I used Tamiya XF-57, looks like tan altough I think it's some sort of gold on the real slide.

Edited by j3T
the flash hider doesn't come off even thought it says in the blue prints that it does with a bolt is does not that sucks but i've seen posts were they have silencer on this gun and i don't know how they do it

like this

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m106/xxl360/HK33e-06.jpg

Is it possible that it could be glued on by whoever you bought it from?

Also, please use punctuation. Reading your sentence honestly gave me a headache.

TM Mk.23 SOCOM

mk23get3rv3.jpg

I tried to be a little artsy here, but I have no Photoshop, nor natural light, nor a high-grade camera. Oh well.

Edited by Zuka
Kinda. Put some paint on and in with a paint brush, rubbed the remains of with a tissue and then cleaned it with thinner.

I used Tamiya XF-57, looks like tan altough I think it's some sort of gold on the real slide.

Eh, its like a tan/ gold. Could be tan in one persons eyes, and gold in another's. Either way thats pretty sweet.

Also i know uncompany putty's trade marks.

Edited by Milla
ok,I bout the gun new and on the blue prints it shows that the flashhider is held the by a  screw but on the gun there is no screw.

i need help

If there is no screw and the flash hider is impossible to remove, it's been glued on by the company you bought it from. As far as I know, this site's rules prevent me from telling you how to remove it, so you'll have to find your own solution. If you get it off, take the outer barrel and flash hider to Home Depot or Lowes or any hardware store and find a screw that fits in it.