H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the post specifically says TM G3A3

Yes, but I miss understood. I thought it was either A, a original TM G3A3, the kind they discontinued or B, a TM G3 SG1 that had been externally modified to look like a G3A3 but had TM interals so it was called a TM G3A3, see what I mean?

Nice collection, shame about the amount of ugly ris modules on most  ;)

In addition to the ones shown, I have a fully stock MP5A5 and G36K. They weren't available for the pic (loaned out). Plus, what's the point of showing a pic of a stock weapon?

That G36 in the lower right corner...what have you done to it? More specifically, what's that under the 'C rail? And what happened to the barrel...?

It's my shoddy partial attempt at a FX-05?, Mexican G36.

Yeah, I suppose I could of at least stuck the barrel back in for the pic, oops. :)

P1010013.jpg

I'll try to finish it one of these days............

It's my shoddy partial attempt at a FX-05?, Mexican G36.

Yeah, I suppose I could of at least stuck the barrel back in for the pic, oops. :)

I'll try to finish it one of these days............

:o As soon as you finish post your pics, i will love to see an FX-05. cheers!!!!

Bunny, it is an original TM G3A3 with box and instructions etc.

I like discontinued guns.

Metal kit for it soon, I have the wooden forearm and stock but I don't know whether I want to mess with a perfectly good A3.

*Sigh* decisions

Stunt

Ahh, I love the TM G3A3. I remeber when I first saw it when I started in airsoft I wanted it so bad. Then when I found out it was discontinued I almost cried. But CA making one so it's all good.