New(or fairly new) release from Marushin.

fal

j-196.jpg

Colt Anaconda 8 inch. Heavy weight material. 860gram in weight. Released on 24th March in Japan.

j-195.jpg

Colt Anaconda 6 inch. Heavy weight material. 800gram in weight. Released on 19th March in Japan.

j-203.jpg

SIG P210 8mm and 6mm version. Heavy weight material. Gas blow back. 756gram in weight. Released on 19th March in Japan.

Glad to see Marushin re-producing their Anaconda series. We could hope they might release other models, such as Taurus Raging Bull. Seeing what they have done with Ruger Blackhawk, there maybe a hope that they would improve on issues on this re-release. It is also greatful to see their move towards use of heavy weight material, which is much more satisfying than plain ABS plastic.

Count me in also. I had their ABS version before and immediately noticed the inferior feel of ABS plastic. I really love Marushin's HW finish and do love P210. Plain plastic simply doesn't do it a justice. First thing I thought was "I wish this was HW instead ABS." :P

That may sound strange to most of you but the Sig P210 was used by Madlax.

That's all I had to say about the P210 :lol:

What's Madlax? Do you mean Mad Max? If so I don't think P210 is used in it.

BTW. I wish they also make other new models such as King Cobra and other Taurus revolvers.

What's Madlax? Do you mean Mad Max? If so I don't think P210 is used in it.

BTW. I wish they also make other new models such as King Cobra and other Taurus revolvers.

Madlax is NOT Mad Max... Madlax is prettier. :) It's also an anime series...

Those revolvers look decent. Still, wish there was someone doing chromed/wood gripped combination... I don't like the black plastic grips on the shiny revolvers for some reason.

Pretty sure the 210 DOES have LD2.

I notice over on Sanken-Moji that Marushin have announced a new batch of silver Raging Bulls and the Automag GBB in silver.

I imagine these are simply a new batch of the same guns as before, but nice to see them anyway.

I had some issues with my Raging Bull, but it looked good.

Cheers.

Archived