Tokyo Marui Detonics .45 Enviro Hard Chrome!

Hispeed1

Not forgetting that Detonics was the first company to overcome the problem of all stainless pistols galling buy using different formulations of stainless steel for each of the main components, thus making the first workable stainless pistol.

Shiny might not be tactical but all rusted to hell isn't either.

Mine are stainless, I wouldn't have them any other way. My only other stainless pistol is an 8.357" Raging Bull.

Pimped.

Not forgetting that Detonics was the first company to overcome the problem of all stainless pistols galling buy using different formulations of stainless steel for each of the main components, thus making the first workable stainless pistol.

Might be wrong on this but I think that honour goes to the Smith & Wesson Model 60.

Edit:Yup thought so, the Model 60 came out in 65, ten years before the Detonics was introduced in Carbon Steel in 1975. The Stainless Model followed later.

Sorry.

Not pistol, automatic pistol.

My bad.

I'll think you'll find the first serial production stainless steel automatic loading pistol was the S&W model 59. But memory may fail me....

DarkMM

:flamed:

+forgot to specify an auto+

Well next time you go to a night game and look around thinking 'were is that guy who was only 10 metres away' and he pulls out this your gonna see him coming.

In pratical real world terms, silver or chrome are useless, to show off with silver and chrome are great, so what are you a player or a poser?

I for one am a player (P90 and 1911 both in their stock colours).

'FireKnife'

ima playa girl fo real! playa playa girl!!!!1

'FireKnife'

Can you spot fireknife in this video? :lol:

It may come as a surprise, but real steel firearms have seen use in other scenarios than nighttime jungle warfare.

Like, say... everyday civilian concealed carry? Stashed under the pillow? Brandished in 80's cop shows?

That aside, I'm sure this gun will show up on many an airsoft site, and will be used for a fair number of kills. Sure, the owners may be posers - posers that blast yo *albatross*. :D

Archived