MotoSolutions (Fogtech) new product

SlickAxe

FWIW, my team uses MotoSolutions Anti-Fog with quite good results. We're "old, fat, & slow" ;) so we sweat a lot. Their anti-fog's the best I've ever used (I originally started using goggles & anti-fog playing paintball in the late 80's). If you're one of those (like us) that have to use fanned goggles to even have a CHANCE at not fogging, get some of their anti-fog and you'll be much better off.

highly recommand fogtech here. I have been using it since their prototype stage. For some strange reason my body generates lots of heat, although I'm not over weight. So I always had problem with fogging. Even slight movement I had fog all over my goggles. This does the trick. Also unlike other products it doesnt obscure your vision. It stays crystal clear after application, considering that you did it properly as instructed.

This new product looks interesting. Indeed would help for those rainy days out on the field. :)

Guys this isn't about Fog[tech].. it's about RAIN[COAT]...

I think the perfect combo is Fogtech on the inside ( to prevent fogging/misting) and Raincoat on the outside, which is designed to make rain and wetness just roll off the OUTSIDE. This would also be fantastic for scopes.

Fogtech has been around for ages, and is the best way to keep your glasses/goggles clear.

That will be lost on some. Not me.

You own me a minute of my life back. :)

RainTech looks awesome, but out of all the times I remember playing in the rain I never ran into this problem. Your milage my vary.

RainTech looks awesome, but out of all the times I remember playing in the rain I never ran into this problem. Your milage my vary.

Gene here. I make Fogtech and Raincoat.

I wondered how much of a benefit Raincoat will be in Airsoft. With fog or mist on the lenses, you can't see. With rain drops sticking, your vision is not perfect, but you can see pretty well. I guess it depends on the value of vision without the smear of drops in the way. Is the improvement worth the investment.

For motorcyclists, the answer is clearly yes. Your life depends on seeing your road and threats from autos. Raindrops and flying mist comprise a real problem. At night the drops make vision much worse by refracting and reflecting lights.

I would be interested if Raincoat is useful in airsoft by hearing directly from this thread or at my email gene <at> motosolutions <.> com

Gene here. I make Fogtech and Raincoat.

I wondered how much of a benefit Raincoat will be in Airsoft. With fog or mist on the lenses, you can't see. With rain drops sticking, your vision is not perfect, but you can see pretty well. I guess it depends on the value of vision without the smear of drops in the way. Is the improvement worth the investment.

For motorcyclists, the answer is clearly yes. Your life depends on seeing your road and threats from autos. Raindrops and flying mist comprise a real problem. At night the drops make vision much worse by refracting and reflecting lights.

I would be interested if Raincoat is useful in airsoft by hearing directly from this thread or at my email gene <at> motosolutions <.> com

I find my problem with goggles is two fold, fogging and condensation on the inside of the goggles. Especially when it rains!! I have a friend who uses a special windshield washer fluid that does something similiar to raincoat. Very interesting when it rains that stuff really moves off of the windshield of his BMW :D (not speed related I promise :D) Interesting. My experience with Fogtech has been very mixed, occasionaly it works, occasionaly it doesnt. I just skip the procedure and wear shooting glasses. I may invest in something like this though instead of my old polished soap on the inside for the full seal goggles though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Looks awesome. Why no international shipping on raintech off motosolutions site?

That has been corrected and I will now ship Raincoat anywhere in the world. Just lowered the price of shipping too to $6 flat rate for any quantity of Raincoat and/or Fogtech.

Archived