STAR SCAR H

Glenn

It's been available and announced to retailers ok, not sure about public though.

Guess that means no one really cares about it. I know that i for one couldnt care less about Stars Scar offerings. VFC all the way as far as im concerned.

Aye.. I haven't heard of any probs with the VFC one, whereas I've heard the STAR one sheers at the stock! WTF?!

Beast.. per chance is your webby gonna be alive anytime soon? If I recall you had a goodly stock ( and prices to match) on the VFC L.

Can anyone tell me more about the STAR gearbox system...easy power up! Its not like the SYstema and ICS format is it? is it any good compared to other innovative gearboxes out there?

Sorry if this is slightly off topic, but I belive these gearboxes are being used in the SCAR rifles?!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this it?

star_aeg_34lbdx_l.jpg

I have to say, if I was a skirmisher I would have ordered this - I usually hate the look of the SCAR, but this just looks fantastic to me (Of course, I know little about AEGs, so it may be a pile of overprice malarky! :) )

Cheers.

Archived