Few new goodies at Gunner's

chas

The DBAL sports a 10.8V mini bat. If the battery is good, 33$ is fairly alright. Too bad you cant appreciate how good the details are, as gunner always hasthese crappy product pictures.

And (finally) Dboys has decided to go full metal with their AKs too. Until now, you could get Ars and MP5 RAS, but the Aks were stuck with plastic bodies.

The price seems a bit high, though: 115$-135$, compared to the full-metal and real wood Ak74s and AKSUs.

You have the following models to choose from:

AK47 S (why not throw in real wood while you are at it, JG?)

AK47 S Tactical

BAD Dragunov

And two AK Betas (no-stock and underfolding)

Cyma made a good choice with a rather unpopular model: the AKM has been upgraded with real wood furniture and still costs just 95$.

Edited by Pablo: Sorry folks, I had to remove all the links, but you know where to look, right?

Cyma made a good choice with a rather unpopular model: the AKM has been upgraded with real wood furniture and still costs just 95$.

Link removed

Still waiting for the Unicorn AKM.

Pot metal guns doesn´t excite me too much. And, that Cyma wood looks shabby.

you should have logged out, all your account info is on that link

I've removed all the links now for that very reason. If anyone spots anything like that again, can you hit the report button asap please? Ta!

Archived