• 2 months later...
Dno if this counts, but my mountain board

mb.jpg

mb2.jpg

Very clean now as i havent used it in months due to the lack of 'active' friends since moving, may have to sell it towards my G36 project :(

its a board ....with wheels , why the hell not :D .Those trucks look a bit flimsy, they look like they'd bend if you did a jump?

gallery_40367_1328_147234.jpg

Forget ABEC ratings, Bones Swiss Ceramics are super smooth and highly recomended.

Those boards with the two swivel wheels are sold here in the UK under the Brandname Rip-Stik IIRC, got thrown out of toysrus in Broughton for being antisocial on one. Well, wife went clothes shopping for two hours, went a bit doolally. You can kickfilp on one, they are fun to ride on ramps and bowl, but unless you physically jump 180 you cant ride one to switch because of the spring loaded casters.

Edited by cafemondo
gallery_40367_1328_147234.jpg

Forget ABEC ratings, Bones Swiss Ceramics are super smooth and highly recomended.

Those boards with the two swivel wheels are sold here in the UK under the Brandname Rip-Stik IIRC, got thrown out of toysrus in Broughton for being antisocial on one. Well, wife went clothes shopping for two hours, went a bit doolally. You can kickfilp on one, they are fun to ride on ramps and bowl, but unless you physically jump 180 you cant ride one to switch because of the spring loaded casters.

thats quite a collection :) .How many are there? How much have you spent :o ? When do you get time to ride them all :huh: ? Is you gun room as full as this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Cafemondo: Aren't Bone Swiss Ceramics meant more for ramp and bowl riding? I know Bones makes 2 different kinds, one mainly for bowl and ramp riders and then another for generic street skating. I love bones, they're the only bearings I use when I skate. I gotta post my boards up later today along with my rail I got.