Aug Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought AUGs were quite popular....

Ugly, 70's, plastic guns are never popular. The world has moved on since then. Even Steyr-Mannlicher have tried to update the AUG by covering it with rails; damn thing looks like a mangled G36 now!

Edited by doc_newstead

In fact, hopefuly we are on the brink of a new generation in arms development... it kinda went 50 Massive shift, 70 massive shift (modern weapons) and now we should have another one. Digi camo and innovation like the OICW *NO I DONT LIKE THE LOOKS* but at least it is a little closer to a space marine look :lol:

In fact, hopefuly we are on the brink of a new generation in arms development... it kinda went  50 Massive shift, 70 massive shift (modern weapons) and now we should have another one. Digi camo and innovation like the OICW *NO I DONT LIKE THE LOOKS* but at least it is a little closer to a space marine look :lol:

The XM8is already coming out. I really would not like guns all turning into that style. They look too much like toys rather then a tool for killing....

that first pic of the middle aged lady holding the large weapon  :blink:

That. AUG. is. awesome.......

:blush: I just disgraced myself in front of the computer

Where can I find me one of those front ends?!! :D  :D

tht AUG configuration is just stupid. Why the hell would you want an aimpoint in front of the scope in the handle? And the aimpoint is not even directlyin front, the level is slightly lower so that both sights cannot be used...

tht AUG configuration is just stupid. Why the hell would you want an aimpoint in front of the scope in the handle? And the aimpoint is not even directlyin front, the level is slightly lower so that both sights cannot be used...

Impractical? yes

Over the top? yes

My kind of thing? oh yes indeedy my dear, oh yes indeedy.

I see what you mean it is totally ridiculous unless one of the sight flipped out 90degrees and it was zeroed for that angle, but I want these things to look pretty, and to me that is one pretty AUG.

I like raped guns, I used to hate them, but now I love them. Still love unraped guns too. I just like what I like (except art ;) )