Aug Picture Thread

Just trying to get my point across as well as post some pics of some dope augs.

Nicoli: I do play nice, but when people repeatedly make the same mistakes then cry when people fire back, I don't. Read the thread and you will see trends (Some posters knock down on other people's stuff repeatedly, some users fire back at the poster, those same initial posters disappear from the thread for a few days and come back knocking down everyone elses stuff again after the heat has died down). As far as biased goes, there's a WHOLE 10+ PAGE THREAD on another site dedicated to the follies of some mods so it's not just me doing a one person conspiracy. If other people can see through the BS as well, then i'm only semi crazy, not fully.

Also forgot to ask, anyone got the Nitro side aug rail mount? I saw some people have pics of accessories mounted in the same position but not 100% sure if it's the same mount. PM me if you guys wanna sell it!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read the thread, followed it for a long time so don't give me that line.

Personally I think 90% of the arguments would never have occured if people can actually learn to understand how poorly emotion/humour comes accross through forums messages and stop over reacting to every little thing.

And yay now Arnies has it's own group of "oh noes the mods am nazis!" just like ASCUK had :)

on topic...I miss my HBAR :(

I have read the thread, followed it for a long time so don't give me that line.

Personally I think 90% of the arguments would never have occured if people can actually learn to understand how poorly emotion/humour comes accross through forums messages and stop over reacting to every little thing.

And yay now Arnies has it's own group of "oh noes the mods am nazis!" just like ASCUK had :)

on topic...I miss my HBAR :(

Really, alot of other members have read the thread and seem to agree with me, whether they posted back in the thread or not.

Well the other people who have posted back on the thread don't seem to think it's emoticon error. More like people knocking other people down because of big egos getting in the way.

Arnies has had management issues for a while. Many mods are too arrogant and "young" to admit any wrong-doing, so instead of dealing with the problems in a civil manner, they just delete accounts and ban people instead, before talking to the suspected wrongdoers. It's no surprise why alot of the core OG members left. Too much censorship involved. But hey, that's another topic and i'm not going to be surprised if they ban me for this post!

Some of the selfish 'my ideas are better' attitudes in here is really affecting my viewing of these AUGs. How about we all just shut the hell up and enjoy EACH OTHERS AUGs, without having to pick apart what is horribly wrong with it, because let's face it, if the owner of the gun likes the gun, then there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I swear, some of the bickering I've read in here is childish at best. If you don't have anything nice to say about someone else's pride and joy, how about we not say anything at all and not compare it to your own work? :)

To stay on topic, my AUG, which has a custom made front end from someone I know.

img2095gh5.jpg

EDIT: in b4 ew phantom kit

Edited by Connery

Everyone has a Phantom, but this is something a little different. I know I probably wouldn't have bought the gun if it weren't for that.

I'd take more pics to show why this front end is unique, but I need to sleep for work. I'll post more tomorrow night.

Edited by Connery
Hedganian: Mods maybe biased against me and biased towards you but my message is clear. "Play nice", it's simple enough and people won't retaliate against you. To see what I mean, check the backing from people page 50-51.

Nobody here is baised (or prejudiced) toward or against anybody.

As I said in the PM I sent you, if you see anybody acting in a manner you don't approve of, hit the report button and the person in question will b dealt with in an appropriate manner.

Hedganian has been on the receiving end of this more than once before.

To those who are arrogant enough to think it's the same thing, there's a difference between the two. This is something that some of you arrogant fools failed to see or acknowledge a few pages back in the thread.

Arnies has had management issues for a while. Many mods are too arrogant and "young" to admit any wrong-doing, so instead of dealing with the problems in a civil manner, they just delete accounts and ban people instead, before talking to the suspected wrongdoers. It's no surprise why alot of the core OG members left. Too much censorship involved. But hey, that's another topic and i'm not going to be surprised if they ban me for this post!

*sigh* :(

So I guess the whole "play nice and be respectful" thing didn't really sink in, did it?

My knee-jerk reaction is to try a longer ban as a punishment but let's see if intelligent reasoning works instead.

For example, rather than posting pic's of two almost identical guns and suggesting people are fools if they can't tell the difference, why aren't you actaully CONTRIBUTING to the community by advising people about the differences?

Also, be advised that I get stroppy when I'm proved wrong.

Think very carefully about your next post.

We don't like to lose people but we are NOT going to put up with people posting antagonistically.

If you continue this harrassment of Hedg' then you will vanish from this forum without any trace.

Interesting, I used the combination of AUG and Desert Eagle myself for quite a while, but I'm leaning more towards the USPs now. Partly because the OG and black colour scheme of my USPs complements my military AUG nicely... :)

USPs and Glocks look great when two-toned OD/Black.

Eagles, not so much. :(

Maybe a Bushnell Holo for the Eagle will make it look cooler? :rolleyes:

... hahah that would be hideous.

Edited by The_AUGfather
Nobody here is baised (or prejudiced) toward or against anybody.

As I said in the PM I sent you, if you see anybody acting in a manner you don't approve of, hit the report button and the person in question will b dealt with in an appropriate manner.

Hedganian has been on the receiving end of this more than once before.

*sigh* :(

So I guess the whole "play nice and be respectful" thing didn't really sink in, did it?

My knee-jerk reaction is to try a longer ban as a punishment but let's see if intelligent reasoning works instead.

For example, rather than posting pic's of two almost identical guns and suggesting people are fools if they can't tell the difference, why aren't you actaully CONTRIBUTING to the community by advising people about the differences?

Also, be advised that I get stroppy when I'm proved wrong.

Think very carefully about your next post.

We don't like to lose people but we are NOT going to put up with people posting antagonistically.

If you continue this harrassment of Hedg' then you will vanish from this forum without any trace.

If these are my last words here than this is it.

Since you wanna take it off PM and in public forum, i'll do the same.

First off, regarding the shadow and phantom front, differences include different ways of mounting to receiver (gas port absent on shadow, mounting just like a Cyber aug completely over the vertical foregrip), shadow has a recessed front tube cap where as phantom has a screw on cap, shadow has 4 rails, phantom has 2.

Reported a link. No response yet from any mod... More to come if I actually get a response. I've reported many links before and all my reports were answered within 24 hours so I know something IS wrong or my request is being ignored.

Stealthbomber, you generally read into my posts a little too much. For example, check this thread.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...5&hl=buying

It was just a general buying guide to help people with info that I didn't find posted here for US buyers protecting themselves; you took it as me complaining about the rules here. That was obviously not the point in there.

So let me get this straight, Hedge can still post knocking people's guns down but I can't knock him for knocking other people down, even with the backing of others members, which is evidence that he is doing something wrong? I told you to reread this thread and you'll see the history of his wrongdoings. If other members are backing me then it's not just my judgements telling me something is wrong. You refused so ...I followed the steps that you told me to do since you refused to do my request, reporting any of his posts I found were "antagonistic posts" and still nothing from you or any other mod. Unbiased, yea right, I have to disagree with that.

Stealthbomber, with all due respect that there is left for you , pull a "Marlowe" and my point just got through about management here. If you can't take being proven wrong or corrected, then that shows that you're a terrible mod. No one is perfect and people will make mistakes, but if you can't accept that and have to resort to threaten bans or account deletion for people proving you wrong, then well, my point got across and holds true, because mods are human and sometimes do make mistakes. I will have no remorse informing you when you ARE wrong and to point out publicly when your judgement is flawed. You keep in mind that you brought this out of the PM and while you may ban me and other trivial E-punishment keep in mind that a few have seen this and keeping up with this behaviour the people who think poorly of your actions will start to scrutinize your actions. Remember people, there are a handful that the mods let verbally insult you. PM, Report, and complain... do what you may but keep in mind that a couple of the mods here don't care about you. Arnie made a mistake choosing some mods and ultimately, that is what is causing this forum to suffer.

Stealthbomber, again, as usual you failed to see my point *sigh*, if you do not believe me, the last time there was an uprising of people reacting to Hedge's antics, if you had just cared to READ, you would see that you would have a genuine problem here but your failure to realize that is either proof that you just half assed monitor OR you don't give a left nut who he and others may abuse as they are your "pals".

-evo12

Wow!

I tell you to stop insulting people (and give you a 3 day ban) and you then go on to make a further 2 insulting posts.

I then, rather than simply hitting you with a longer ban, give you the opportunity to act in a responsible manner and move on.

Your response is a long, drawn-out whine about how I suck and how you're getting persecuted cos we all love Hedganian so much.

Hedganian has a bundle of warning points (IIRC) for a variety of reasons. Nobody's "on his side" here.

The mod's are not omniscient. We don't see everything that goes on in the forums.

That's why the report button exists.

It was reported that you posted an offensive image and antagonistic comments and I dealt with it as I saw fit.

If you report any hassles with hedganian they will also be dealt with.

On that note, let me say that I have not received ANY reports from Evo12 in the last week. Not one.

Beyond that, let's see how big a nazi I really am.

I'm not gonna bother dealin with this any further.

Instead I'm gonna report this post so one of the other mod's can deal with it as they see fit.

I'll report Hedge's post again for good measure since it didn't go through or something BUT I did get the confirmation screen that my report went through after my 3 day ban earlier this week. I'll wait to see how this is dealt with.

edit: Stealthbomber, it's not a whine, i'm stating what is wrong with you and your moderating skills. I already got 2 emails from other members laughing at the way you handled this whole situation and your general job as a whole because you just don't get the point, so there must be some truth in the matter. Ya know, mods do make mistakes sometimes :lol: Like I said, it could have been taken through PM as normal but you posted on the forums so I'm only going to respond so.

Edited by evo12
USPs and Glocks look great when two-toned OD/Black.

Eagles, not so much. :(

Maybe a Bushnell Holo for the Eagle will make it look cooler? :rolleyes:

... hahah that would be hideous.

I suspect it's something to do with them coming from similar countries. I originally got a USP to go with the black/green XM8 I ordered, not really intending to use either. But they were both great guns, so I got another USP to make the matched pair. And they look great with the XM8, made by H&K, like the USPs so they go well together, of course, but they also fit in nicely with the AUG.

Thus my Desert Eagle was relegated from its position as my main sidearm. It's taken ages to find holsters that will take the USPs with M3 taclights, but I've got some now so it's all good. :D

Might knock up some pics next time I've got Project AUG out.

punkypink: Was that by choice or by UKARA law?

Definately not by choice, I can tell you that.

Eeeeewwww........

What's an AU-2G "sniping gun" anyway?

Who made that?

Lol an AU-2G sniping gun (oh that always cracks me up) is Engrish for AUG A2

since its engrish u can guess its JG. lol